• 2653 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8419 Players Online
  • 5766 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Crummy art

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Crumplex, Apr 5, 2019.

1. These look great, I love Pokemon. I suggest attempting to do a drawing of Slowpoke. Slowpoke is like my favorite underdog and original Pokemon, he's just so derpy and cute and it fills my heart.

[​IMG]

Posted May 19, 2019

2. Hey Crum!

I have to say, these are amazing and are SO CUTE and the fact that you've hand drawn amazes me even more!
    Thanks for sharing, hope to see more art from you.

- Wifi​

Posted May 24, 2019
  3. I could never draw like that. I think you should draw a Lucario. Lucario is very colorful and those markers would make it stand out.

Posted May 24, 2019
  4. I was like, k, more didital art, wait, is that a coil notebook? AMAZEING (i have bad spelling sry)

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  5. Oh. My. Lord.

At first, I thought those were picture off the internet. These drawings are absolutely insane. You are an extremely skilled artist. You have very great shading skills, this is to the point where I can't see any lines, it is just that good of a transition. I love your art and I hope to see more in the near future. Great job.

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  6. Finally got around to making something again :)

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 10:26 PM
  7. do furry commissions

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 11:05 PM
  8. Wow!

I've been a huge fan of pokemon for quite a long time and I absolutely love these drawings! How long did it take you to draw each of these? One suggestion, please draw snivy :)

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 11:28 PM
  9. Heyoo!

Honestly, I'm so excited for Pokemon Sun and Shield to come out so maybe you could try drawing some pokemon from there! Also, I love Cincinno so honestly I would love to see you make a cute chubby Cincinno! Any way great art, keep up the great work!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 11:41 PM