• 182 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3704 Players Online
  • 3522 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Custom-Made Skin Giveaway! #1

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Minetoggler, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! This is my first giveaway! I will make a custom skin of whatever you want it to be!
    To enter, please say what skin you want for me to make like an animal etc, I will add to it and be creative!
    Keep in mind I’m not the best artist skin creator.

DOUBLE ENTERING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED

I am choosing 1 winner! It will end Sunday, of July 28th.

Good Luck!
    --- Post updated ---
    Sorry! I forgot to add Sunday the 28th at 2:30 PM EST!
    --- Post updated ---
    Its still open guys xD
    --- Post updated ---
    I will send the link of the skin around 2:30 when it ends! So.... Good luck :)

Posted Jul 24, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 26, 2019
  2. I will not be entering because I have a custom skin that I like, but I would recommend showing some of your work so others can see your style.

Posted Jul 25, 2019
    Zomaholic likes this.
  3. I would love to join. I kinda want something like the skin i have now. (Full black with a straight, no emotion white face) But a little more detailed and with (good looking) White letters on the back that say "RI"
    -
    Thanks for giving us a chance
    -RexusInferno

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    Minetoggler likes this.
  4. Hey! Thanks for your submission! I was about to close it down! Hopefully you will win!
    --- Post updated ---
    I’m requesting for a lock! I have to end it early sorry for any inconvenience I will send @RexusInferno his prize!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 26, 2019
  5. Hey following your request I have locked this thread.

I would like to remind everyone that if no one is given a prize from a giveaway it is deemed as a false giveaway. If anyone has any concerns about a giveaway please message a member of the forums team

Thread Locked - OP's Request

Posted Jul 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.