• 352 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5808 Players Online
  • 5456 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Custom Texture Pack giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by BookBan, Jun 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I am BookBan and I will be hosting a custom texture pack give away. This give away will end June 13. To enter comment what theme/ color pallet you want the pack and what resolution you want it to be (16x, 32x, 64x, etc.) I have been making texture packs for a few months now and have really enjoyed it so I though I would give away one. There will be 1 winner. good texture packs are not easy to make and it may take a few weeks for it to get finished. (I have checked with a staff member to make sure this falls under the "art" rule)

Posted Jun 1, 2020
  2. Hey BookBan! thanks for hosting this giveaway. I've been looking for a new texture pack for a couple of weeks now and I guess I've come across at the right place at the (kinda) right time!
    If I won I would want the pack to be a default edit that is 16x with some low fire. Thanks again!

Posted Jun 1, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 2, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  3. Hey! If I win I want a 128x128 realistic texture pack.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  4. If i win I would like a 128x with a dark color scheme maybe dark red / darkish purple you can decide the color.
    I also play alot of potpvp so if it could have low fire and some good potion textures and potion particles that would be dope thanks

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  5. Hello, first of thank you got hosting such a nice and generous giveaway.
    Second of all here is how I want the texture pack to be:
    colors: I want the texture pack to have colors based on #8359f7 (that is a hex code for a nice purple)
    resolution: 32x32

I would like it to have my Minecraft skin face as the little crafting area in the inventory and my username written nicely also in the inventory.

I would like the swords to fairly short.

edit: also I would like the fire to be fairly low. like when your character burns, I don't want it to get in my view :)

Again thank you for hosting this amazing giveaway, it means a lot <3

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and BookBan like this.
  6. Hey! Thanks for doing this.
    Color: I want the texture pack to have colors based on dark red and this color: #34c6eb would be nice.
    Resolution: 64x64 or 128x128. (Depending on if a 128 will take you too long)

I'd also like the word "Venez" to feature in most places like the inventory etc.
    I would like the swords to be normal size but to look a bit different.
    Also low fire and particles.
    I don't have a texture pack and having a custom texture pack would look nice.
    Thanks.

Posted Jun 2, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 5, 2020
    LLLLLLL and BookBan like this.
  7. if i win i want a 2x texture pack

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  8. Hey! This is an awesome idea, and just what I need. I've just restarted my YT Channel of 3k subs, and it'd be great to have a custom pack.

32x OR 64x

I love SamitoD's 3k pack, as well as thelegend27's revamp by keno (and also the rods from stimpy eum). I'd love to have my PFP as the icon and in the crafting area. We can talk more about it in DMs!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  9. are you sure you would want a 2x texture pack, that's so small

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2020
  10. i want a 128x128 pack with low fire an a really realistic texture

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  11. yes. more fps.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  12. wait what is 2x2

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  13. Really low res pack

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2020
  14. imagine blocks that instead of hacking 8 cubes in diameter, they have only 2

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  15. 16x16 short swords and cool armour. A bright texture pack with translucent water and lava. a better rod and bow. keep the particals the same. i'd like the moon and the sun to look cooler with better stars maybe? I would also like armour to be translucent, but still visible. Diamond armour green please. keep mobs the same. no bobbing trees like the shaders they look weird. Also please change the gapples and enderpearls to the color green. Beds color to the lime green. 1.8.9 texture pack. Sorry this is a lot/really hard. If you can't make the armour clearish then just make it look cool.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  16. packs have nothing to do with fps Intel Edits made a vid on it

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  17. yes it does. Why do you think no one plays mineplex with a 1028x texture pack.

edit: explain the fps difference I get with a 1x and 16x texture pack.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  18. i don't get it why not ??????

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  19. try it yourself. You probably would have trouble loading minecraft in the first place if you don't allocate enough ram.
    edit:imagine if your pc has to draw a picture of a diamond block. A 2x texture pack makes it so the block is split in 4, each with a potentially different color. Now a 1028x pack makes it so the block is split in 1028*1028, each with a potentially different color. Now how long would it take for a computer to do the first, and the 2nd, if it were to include every detail?

Posted Jun 2, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 2, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  20. ok so how do i do it on xbox

Posted Jun 2, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.