• 1993 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1993 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Cut clean

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Loptan, Apr 27, 2020.

?

Should cut clean be on

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I’m playing bridges it is really annoying to have to smelt the ores. It can also waste some time. My idea is for the ores to auto smelt! I still need feedback though.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
  2. In my opinion, that is what the 10 minutes are for. To prepare, smelt ores, get food, armor, etc. Making it so we do not have to smelt normally is almost like a cheat in my opinion and takes away from the challenge.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    SHAVTI likes this.
  3. Thread moved to "Game Alterations"

Hey Rockbreaker2015-

I like the idea, but I don't agree with it changing the main game of The Bridges. As @cssuperfudge has stated above, part of the game is to prepare. Smelting ores, getting food, and crafting armor is all part of that. I wouldn't mind seeing a new event gamemode for it though. Similar to Overpowered Bridges, we could have a Cut-Clean Bridges gamemode. That gamemode would have auto smelt, auto cooked, etc. For that, I'm going to give this idea a +0.5. Thanks for suggesting!

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  4. Hey,

I'm not a big bridges player but this is a very interesting topic. You have a good amount of time to smelt before the bridges fall and I understand how this may be annoying for you. It would be nice to have and maybe it could be implemented for a little bit to test it out. It's a +0.5 for me!

Have a nice day

Posted Apr 27, 2020
  5. Hey!

I apologize for the late reply.

Unfortunately, it has been denied with the following reasoning:
    • Part of the game experience of Bridges is the gathering resources and preparation of gear to get ready for fighting. This would remove that aspect of the game altogether and is not something we are planning to do.
    Given this, I will be marking this thread as Not Planned as well as locking it.

Thanks for sharing!

Thread Locked >> Idea Not Planned - Denied By GI

Posted Oct 26, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.