• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6181 Players Online
  • 3291 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion CW Cake Decay Timer

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by I am a knife, Jul 7, 2020.

?

Thoughts?

1. +1

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. -1

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Very simple suggestion, I would just like there to be a timer on the side of my screen or just a chat message just so everyone knows how long until all cakes are eaten. For example: 5 Minutes until all Cakes are Destroyed. Obviously does not have to be that message but just some sort of notification because it’s kind of annoying not knowing during the games that last longer then normal.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Nebluosis likes this.
  2. I like this idea. I’ve wanted something like this for quite some time and I think it would improve the game.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    I am a knife likes this.
  3. Hey!
    I agree with this idea. On the java platform for Cake Wars, it displays the amount of time you are in a game for and will warn you when theres 5 minutes left and counts down until 0 on the right side of the screen. Once it's cake rot, it also tells you how much time you are in the game for. I find this feature on java super helpful and I know how frustrating not having this feature can be on the bedrock edition because knowing when cake rot is occurring, really does matter in this game.
    I don't play on the bedrock edition often but, one time when I was, I was at the middle beacon right when cake rot occurred and got in a fight which led to me dying which was really frustrating. I know that if I would've been able to have a timer, I would have never went to the middle in the first place, and could've gotten geared up instead.
    I think this is definitely necessary for Cake Wars so that player's know how to plan for how much time they have left. I don't see any issues with adding this idea and think it could be a great feature to implement in the near future for bedrock edition.
    +1 idea

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Eqsa likes this.
  4. I would love to see a decay time on cake wars, it would help users to know when the cake rot is going to happen so that they can prepare for the final showdown. Java already has this feature so there is no reason why we shouldn't add this to the Bedrock platform. +1

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  5. Add a scoreboard for every game pls

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  6. Yea this would be super helpful, as many people like me never keep track of time so when put against a half decent team, this tracker could be game changing. Let me explain.

Ok so I go and try to eat the last team’s cake, and all the players on the team are OP with diamond and full upgrades. I die trying to eat their cake and as soon as I respawn, cakes are destroyed. The enemy team then rushes me and easily kills me, but if I had known of cake rot about to happen, I could have been armouring up instead of rushing to them, which could have ultimately given me a win. I love this idea!

Posted Jul 7, 2020