• 681 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5234 Players Online
  • 4553 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CW SOLO MODE RN

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by primitlve, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Hey everyone! Yup im back. I made a post like this already but it didn't really get noticed so I decided to make another sorry. So... I came back to CW a few days ago. And I can't really find many duo partners/parties as most good players or people who play the game competitively already have a duo. Sadly this isn't the case for many players. I don't want to have to wait for hours on end in lobbies asking for parties. With solo mode you can skip the wait and play when you want. And for the people that are saying that this would split the CW community and make it take even longer to queue games, I don't think so because it could bring new players to Cakewars and revive the server. Solo mode is something most people really want. And off topic, I've won a total of 4 games of Cakewars doubles (While random queueing in the 13ish hours I've played as I came back.) Solo mode can make lonely introverts (like me) to be able to play Cakewars and actually win a few games. Hopefully the devs decide to add this. Have a nice day & thank you for reading <3

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    ilyLegend, Carrut, Labiss and 7 others like this.
  2. Yes please

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  3. Yes we get it Cake Wars solo. There are already tons of these threads, and there is no reason to make another. You even say you made a post like this, so you know that this idea has already been suggested before. Stop spamming this idea and hoping it gets added. I think MP gets the message.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    MalibuNights and Paladise like this.
  4. I don't think Cake Wars solo will come to java based on the player base. The idea of it being added to bedrock as a permanent game has been denied. I don't think it'll get added to java since the idea got denied on bedrock.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    anthxny likes this.
  5. I agree with the idea of Cake Wars Solo being added permanently. Unfortunately it is most likely not coming to Java because of the small player base. For bedrock though, it has a great potential for it but it was denied (idk where is the source). I hope they reconsider because I feel like the Cake Wars update for Bedrock might draw in a lot of new players, maybe doubling or tripling the player count

Posted Jan 27, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 27, 2021
    Fusafez and yvuggu like this.
  6. On Java no, too little players to support a third mode.

On Bedrock for sure. I think it's already in the works, even.

This idea has been suggested countless times but until the Cake Wars player count increases to a good enough level (maybe around 1k players at good times) I doubt this will happen.

I could see it come out temporarily during an event, however, so I would keep my hopes up for that.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    __al, yvuggu and Fusafez like this.
  7. stop being such a joe! this is a good idea and lolts of cool People would play sols cake wars! Please stop!

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    ilyLegend, Carrut and maevestarbaby like this.
  8. I know they would, but not enough unfortunately. Or otherwise, the other two modes will receive much less players, and there are still people that enjoy them. There are already a lot of complaints about dead games or really long matchmaking times. Adding more games to the list of those isn't what LT wants to do, I'm sure.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  9. You could do a rotation where you have solo for maybe 1 month and doubles for 1 month and keep switching. Almost like Hypixel with their lab modes where they switch them out every other week/month (i dont really play hypixel)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  10. Well unfortunately Java will never be able to have it. Bedrock recently did it a cool event rotation and Solo Cakewars was one of the games. It did very well, and got over 1k players playing at once. However just the other day I found out that not even bedrock (who has a bigger player count then Java) will get Solo CW as its own gamemode. Got denied for the same reason as java as “it would divide the playerbase”

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  11. I think that this is a great idea! I'd love to play solos instead of having to heavily rely on my random teammates and get dominated by competative parties.

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  12. wait it got denied for bedrock?? could you please link where you found that information?

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    usnic and yvuggu like this.
  13. +1 (arent u in the cw2 disc tho - u can @LFT)

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    anthxny likes this.
  14. Maggie or rosmeme sent this in the bedrock community discord.
    i cannot give you a full explanation on why we cant just replace nor am i obligated to give you an explanation period, but i respect deans decision in denying it as a full game for the time being. I definitely understand that duos wouldnt be as popular and hypothetically solo could replace duos, but theres still a lot more to the whole situation. as of right now, cw solo as a perm game has been denied, but we can always come back to this discussion at a much later date when the answer may be different.

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  15. what? i never said anything about solos replacing duos, i just wanted to know where the thread was where the idea got denied lol. I sometimes play duos and i wouldnt like to see it go.

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  16. There’s no thread. That’s what Maggie said about the current state of cw solo. There is nothing else

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  17. HAHA look in lft and scroll up ;-; literally everyone is in a party and i hardly find duos, i just hit up my mates cheatrr, sitations, glourius yk the gang and 99% they busy asf we need solo mode

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2021
  18. With how cake wars works as a game, solo cake wars wouldn't be as enjoyable as most people would think. Unlike similar versions of cake wars, you get the resources for a pearl by capping a beacon instead of by collecting the resources needed at a gen outside of your base. That being said, solo cake wars isn't a viable game mode (from my perspective at least).

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    anthxny likes this.
  19. it wont happen. Mineplex hates the idea idk why

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    usnic likes this.
  20. fair enough - don't lft as much anymore

Posted Jan 29, 2021