• 357 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6468 Players Online
  • 6111 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CW Strategies

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by OverallBell5367, Sep 22, 2021.

1. So, I've been thinking, how doing people do their first rushes in cake wars? The way I normally play is very aggressive. I get 16 blocks, put my clay around my cake, and just run for the diagonal team to us. It normally works each time, but I want to know if people do things differently. How so? Or do you rush sideways? (which is what I do after I kill diagonal team) So, what do you do? Maybe you could tell me lol

Posted Sep 22, 2021
    AbleToStrafe likes this.
  2. Depends on the map size.

Posted Sep 22, 2021
  3. I am not really someone who plays with a set strategy, I just adapt to whatever I get, I am not really agressive either unless I got to

If I got a team constantly rushing me, I usually will try to eliminate them

And If all I get is a lobby full of passive wool block spammers, I will take my time to get some good stuff, you can expect me to try to take all 4 emerald points when that is the case

And when I get a team being obsessed with that one emerald point I got and want to have(for example: constantly trying to retake it) then I will just get try to get rid of them

I also usually actively enter fights with people who have equal/almost equal equipment(sword + armor) because I simply win most of these fights

Actually, now that I think about it, I DO have a strategy: kill the guys who annoy me the most first, although I try to avoid being overly obsessed with one target

Posted Sep 23, 2021
  4. I run duos, each with builder kit. One protects the cake with clay, one grabs an iron sword and begins bridging to the closest team. Usually that team gets wiped immediately and from there we grab the two emerald points and mid to establish resources right off the bat. From there everything comes easy. Obsidian, armor, enchants, etc.

Posted Sep 23, 2021
  5. make a good case for your cake, as builder should take your 16 clay and then 2 wool.
    After that I use the materials I keep getting to bridge over, usually someone else gets there first though. Ibait them into charging me, do jy best to knock them off the bridge without also getting knocked off, and if I can then I wall go and claim the middle point.

Posted Sep 23, 2021
  6. Imagine having teammates in duos, NOOB, LOL

[Note: This is just a joke, SERIOUSLY, ITS JUST FOR FUN]

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  7. I wish i didnt get teammates.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2021
  8. Say it was a map that you can get to each base with 16 blocks diagonally, and 64 to the side.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2021