• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11087 Players Online
  • 8197 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cyberpunk City

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by MASTS, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Woah, I'm speechles it looks amazing! Cyber punk designs are one of my favourite builds to see, I love the way the lighting makes the city look more realistic and brings more life into the buildings. The map really has left me in awe with how pretty and well structured it is. I love all the cute little designs and extras that are in it too like the adventure time references! Overall you've did an amazing job on this build it really is quite impressive!

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  2. This is astonishing :O

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  3. Wow, that's actually amazing!

I've always been astounded by a skilled builder's ability to create life-like structures in Minecraft, but this is taking that to another level, and it's beautiful.

A job well done.

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  4. Really nice build here. I know I've always loved cyberpunk as a theme in Minecraft or just in general, but it's not always the easiest to build with so good job on what you did. The shaders do add to the whole "cyberpunk feel" but I'm sure it would look just as good without them on. I also love the logos on the buildings!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  5. Amazing!!!

Really cool, I loved it. Teach me your ways! xD

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  6. [​IMG]

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  7. This is astonishing. The amount of detail and dedication you put into creating this build is surprising and they look really good. I would never be able to build such a thing, so I'll always praise you for that! The lights make it look even more realistic The little details are also very cute and make a huge positive impact on that city itself. I also ove the colors you chose for the structures and for the lights, their contrast is amazing and they're complimenting each other. Nice job!!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  8. Woahh, this is absolutely incredible! At first glance, I didn't see just how large this build was, but I can tell you put a ton of time and effort into building it! I can't believe how well this all looks, especially all of the small details. I really enjoy the futuristic aura this build gives off, as if it's something that came straight out of the year 4000. I also like how you made it look quite like a city, and how many people could live there in a real-life scenario. Though I would say the lighting is my favorite, just because of how amazing it looks, my favorite part of it all are the holographic creatures in the sky, because it really gives it a more lifelike feel and something that looks super believable. Amazing job overall, and please keep building; I would love to see more of your projects in the future!

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  9. This build is incredible and it includes so many features I love. I honestly don't know where to start, but I can't imagine how much effort and pain staking time this build took. I am over here struggling to make a basic build while you are building this. I would love to personally go in and travel around the city to see all of the features. I hope to see more builds from you in the future!

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  10. This is absolutely insane and you have done a great job on this and I would love to see more pictures.

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  11. So here I was, scrolling the forums looking at some threads, and then I saw a build thread. The name (Cyberpunk City) intrigued me, so I figured "why not" and clicked on the thread. I'm going to cut to the chase, this was one of the most beautiful builds I've ever seen. The way the colours mix, the way the shapes compliment each other but also oppose each other- builds like these showcase true talent. What you've made here is more than a map, it's art, and I commend you for it. Keep up the good work Masts.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  12. Hey!

I'm a little late to the party here, but I love this! It has such a cool theme that I personally don't see done well that frequently, and you crushed it. I love the bright colours this build uses, and the level of detail is just as perfect. I have nothing to critique here, this is just an all-around stunning build. Again, I love the theme you chose to go for, and you excelled at it with the use of colour and detail.

Great work!

Posted Jul 7, 2020