• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dan1el's introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dan1el, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Hey everyone! It's been a while since I made my introduction, so I thought that to fresh up the memory, I should make a new one!

So as you probably know, my name is Daniel, and I come from Norway! Yes, that cold little country up in the north! What I like to do in my free time is to go skiing (very typical for a Norwegian) in Winter. But ironically, there's no snow outside at the moment, so I haven't been able to do so. I've never experienced a January without snow before, but now I have.

Anyway, other things I have an interest in are Table Tennis, philosophy, and of course, gaming! I play Minecraft of course, Rocket League, some Overwatch, and Subnautica! When I play on Mineplex, I usually play NANO Games, Cakewars, and Super Smash Mobs. I played on Mineplex a few times in 2016, but it was so short that I didn't notice how special Mineplex was. In March last year, I started playing on Mineplex for real, and I've got to know so many cool people since then!

Also, If anyone would like to play with me on Mineplex, just send me a friend request on Mineplex or discord. Discord : Dan1el#0108 Minecraft : Dan1el. I really like to talk to people, so don't hesistate to contact me! :) I'll not bite.

So yeah, that's me. I hope you got to know me a little bit better. If you'd come across some questions, just ask it down below! :)

Have a great Sunday!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  2. Hi there, Daniel! It's great to see Mineplex players coming from all different countries around the world. I have seen you on the forums before, and you're really helpful! I hope you have a great day.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  3. Welcome back to Mineplex!! That’s cool your from Norway. No pun intended. I hope we can play a game sometime. Have a great time here!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  4. Hey, Daniel! I can’t believe how diverse Mineplex’s population is, it’s incredible! I’m always open to meeting new friends, so PM me if you’d like to play sometime. Welcome back, hopefully our paths will cross sometime again!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  5. Thank you for the kind words!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  6. Sure, just add me on discord : Dan1el#0108 or in-game : Dan1el :) I play almost everyday! And btw, I added you in-game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 26, 2020
    Degagelemming95 and xGetRektedx like this.
  7. Yeah I'd like to play with you some time! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  8. Hey Daniel!

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the Forums! I’m Leo, but everyone here calls me LT. I love to play/watch ice hockey and football and I love to read and write. I love Cake Wars (better at it on Bedrock but I like it on both platforms) and Super Smash Mobs (not that good at it) too! I’d definitely like to play with you some time! See you around.

~LT

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. Hey Dan1el! It's nice to see you on the forums! I've seen you in-game a few times recently. :) I'm glad that you started playing on Mineplex more actively this past year! It's always great to see players returning to the server from years past. I've always thought that Norway sounded like an interesting country, and I'd love to vacation there sometime when I get a chance to travel to Europe. I'm not much of a skier myself, so I think I'd better visit in the summer time, lol! Feel free to add me in-game! I'd love to chat with you some more sometime. :)

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  10. Heyo!

I've spoken to you a few times already and you're extremely sweet. It's amazing to see you come back and hopefully achieve your dream! It's incredible to see the diversity of where the Mineplex community comes from! I've always wanted to go skiing it looks so much fun and I think I would enjoy it. Anyhow welcome back the community and if you have any questions feel free to DM me!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    Dan1el and xGetRektedx like this.
  11. Heyo!

Nice to meet you Dan! It's cool your from Norway, I've never met a person from Norway so that's super cool! I also love to play Nano Games as well as it's super fun and there's so many different games in Nano! I also saw you liked to sometimes play Overwatch! I love Overwatch, it's so unique and there's so many different hero's to play! If you ever see me in-game, don't hesitate to say hi, I would love to play games with you!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    Dan1el and xGetRektedx like this.
  12. Hey Daniel! I've seen you around the forums and discord and you seem like a really nice guy. I hope you have a great day and I hope to see you around in-game!

Posted Jan 26, 2020

13. Thank you for the kind words! And I really recommend go skiing!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2020
  14. If I see you around, I'll probably ask you if you're up for some games. And yeah, Overwatch is a very fun game! I played a lot a few months back, but now I've been playing some other games, but it happens that I start Overwatch and play that once in a while :)

OP OP
    spikecreates likes this.
  15. Thank you for the kind words! I hope to you see you in-game as well! :)

OP OP
  16. My name is _Prof_ and I come from Canada, specifically Ottawa where it can still get severely cold like Norway. In my free time, I play video games, ice hockey, guitar, read, and do YouTube. The lake has just frozen a week ago so I can go practice there:D

I actually do not even play video as often as most people think. Minecraft is pretty much the only game I consistently play. My favourite games on Mineplex are The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Speed Builders. On this account, I joined Mineplex in August of 2016 and looking back at all the memories I cherish on the server, it was like a wedding.

My Discord is MrDrProf#8715 and in-game name is _Prof_ if you want to play any games together.

Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Dan1el likes this.
  17. Hey Daniel!

It's great to meet you and I'm pretty sure I've seen you around the forums before. I like to comment on introductions and get to know people better as this is one of my main goals on the network and has been since I joined it in 2014. I love to play Nano Games as well, and I'm looking to get more into Cake Wars once I find a solution for the intense lag I'm experiencing. It's no fun and limits me from engaging in some PvP games, so I'll need to take a look at it as soon as possible!

It's actually really interesting to hear you're from Norway; the only reference I've had to it is kinda childish. I'm pretty sure it's where all those witches come from in Roald Dahl's book, so look out for them. Skiing is something I've never gotten the chance to do and I'd love to try it. Outside of school I'm trying my hand at basketball and of course I love gaming just as much as you! I also enjoy reading and writing as a pastime.

I'll add you on Discord if I see you around as I'm a pretty forgetful person! Maybe we could talk sometime :3

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Dan1el likes this.
  18. Hey Daniel!

We already know each other a bit but it was really interesting getting to know more about you. I've never been skiing, and I don't think I'd be too good at it either haha. It's also cool to see that you play Rocket League! I used to play it a lot a few years ago and still play a few matches very occasionally. As always, if you ever need anything feel free to message me!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Dan1el likes this.
  19. Heyo!
    We've played in-game before haven't we? You're a really nice person and it's interesting how a single introduction can blast a whole load of knowledge about someone into your head. Interesting that you like skiing! I've always wanted to go, but here in England, snow is now very rare, according to the weather. You're a really nice person and I hope to play with you some more, bud!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  20. Hi Daniel!
    I love playing Subnautica too, I've completed the game 2 times now and I still play it pretty often. Maybe we can talk about it sometime in the near future.

Posted Jan 28, 2020