• 245 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3990 Players Online
  • 3745 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

dangerous wild animals

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by RedJesseJames, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Hello everyone

I've been away for a while as I'm working on building a photography venue business but I'm here to show off some NEW photos I took

The first 2 images look like a couple's photoshoot and I got very lucky taking these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The bear is a very dangerous and powerful animal and is very hard to photograph with my camera without going in his face

[​IMG]

The fox. very friendly at times but dangerous if found in the wild. i follow YouTubers who have them as pets and they seem very cute when you get them from birth

[​IMG]

the turtle. cute but he could cut your finger off

[​IMG]

I have no ideas what this is but Minecraft has learned me to never be on top of a mountain with one of these

[​IMG]

I love this one. he's cute but he would kick your butt if you found him in the wild. he looks insane

[​IMG]

Here are 2 products I made
    I have sold 2 already but going to be making magnets, keychains and prints in sleeves surrounded by a white mat

[​IMG]

Posted Aug 17, 2022
  2. Some of these are a lot more scary then others

Posted Aug 17, 2022
  3. the otters murder, steal and do unthinkable things I cant say here to other otters babies. pretty scary xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 17, 2022