• 310 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3635 Players Online
  • 3325 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

DaTeamz Vs The Admins - Flaym & EmmaLie (+Interview)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by purplesword, Sep 24, 2020.

1. lmk what you think of the video and the editing

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  2. Hello!
    This video was AWESOME!! I love the intro so much, it looks very professional. I love the cinematic you showed in the beginning as well! It’s visually appealing and it ties in nicely with showcasing what games you played later on in the video. You broke every element of gameplay down, making it very easy for viewers to understand. Overall, you did a fantastic job with the visuals, editing, and commentary. Keep up the great work, I can’t wait to see more!

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  3. Equality = Best Community

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Im_Ken and purplesword like this.
  4. Now that's comedy

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Ozzyatoricy and SpicyChezBurgers like this.
  5. Weow! That's the best video I've ever seen! Absolutely outstanding! Wowza!!!!!!!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    SpicyChezBurgers likes this.
  6. Hey, I really enjoyed watching this video! It's great seeing members of the community interact with staff members and learn more about everyone involved in the video. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to watching more uploads in the future!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  7. enjoyed this. gj! hope you demolish staff team next time (if you do another video)

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  8. thank you for having us! You guys definitely need to practice if y'all need some tips let @Flaym and I know, we're pro gamers :willy:

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  9. Nah bro that’s definitely Admin abuse

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  10. Hi there Purple!

I most definitely enjoyed this video and the editing was great. As others have said, the montage in the beginning to showcase what games were going to be played during this video has a super professional feel and it adds a good aesthetic to the video. In addition, I feel like the added subtitles were perfect for an interview video setting so the viewers could both see and read what the staff members were saying. It is really great to see two of our Admins interacting with the community and they are great at what they do. I really liked the combination of gameplay and a little Admin interview! I overall really enjoyed this video as it was very entertaining and put together well.

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  11. Great video, the editing and thumbnail were both amazing. It was also very entertaining and I cannot wait to see more content like this in the near future! :>

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.

12. We appreciate all of the positive feedback! tysm <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 27, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.