• 239 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5534 Players Online
  • 5295 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Davy Jone's Booty Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by NuzzyHere, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The giveaway is back on, since
    Thanks, Ethan! I appreciate your wishes! ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2019
  2. Wait it is? I’ll enter then:
    IGN: DietSnowLOL
    Thanks for doing this!

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  3. Wowza, this is extremely generous of you, @MrAwoo!
    My IGN is Jadguar but I wouldn’t need the eternal rank, so you could definitely just keep that cash for yourself as it is your birthday money after all!

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  4. Hope I Could Get In On The Giveaway
    IGN: NoHaxJustObito

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  5. Just a reminder, I don't need eternal, as I already have it. Just want the chests and thx again for doing this! Make sure you don't enter me twice accidentally.

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  6. Hey I want the Davy Jones booty

IGN: Jetplanes

No eternal I like titan
    Ty for doing the giveway

~Manu

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  7. IGN: Aethrex
    I don't know if I need to enter again but here just in case. Thanks again, and good luck everyone!

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  8. IGN: notscaffold

my brothers birthday is on June 8th too. Lol

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  9. Hello, my friend! It is very generous to contribute your b-day money to others!

IGN: sergeantoof

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  10. Ok, so...
    I hosted a giveaway a few days ago, as I was going to start a giveaway with my $200 (remaining 125) birthday money.
    My brother stole the money from me and used it all on xBox Live for his games, and bragged about it, which made me yell at him a little.
    I then asked mom to help me out with paying for the giveaway, since this issue occured. She said, "If I get the chores done for a few days, then I will help pay for your giveaway."
    My brother asked my mom for a Nintendo Switch w/o me knowing, and she bought it for him, leaving me with nothing. She tried to pay for the giveaway, doing another random name picker, again. And her balance came out declined.
    I just never intended for this to happen.
    I wanted to spread happiness, not trouble.

I'm sorry to all of my contestants for putting you all down. I never intended this to happen, truly. If there is anyway else I can make your day, we could play Mineplex, if you want! I'm just really sad right now, because of the incident. This thread will be closed soon. I'm sorry...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2019
    Manu., Jaek and JiaxinXu like this.
  11. Thread locked at OPs request in DMs.

Posted Jun 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.