• 1818 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15406 Players Online
  • 13588 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

dead game (i wonder why)

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by -----------, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Actually, DT is more alive now than it has been in months. There's a server everyday that always reaches atleast 18 players at some point compared to back when me and pucro would have to sit in lobbies to get a 9 player game that dies in 30 minutes. It's certainly not as alive as it was earlier in April-June but claiming it's as dead as having a 15 player lobby per week is very farfetched.

Also, not everyone hates the new teaming rule. Sure, it doesn't prevent people from teaming entirely but it definitely decreases it. The fact that someone could now get you punished by clipping you teaming with a chaser/boosting that chaser introduces a new fear that acts to stem mass-teaming. Not to mention that whenever a mod joins a server, a lot of people are scared to be caught teaming (he does take action, recently someone got banned for something along the lines of "repetitively ignoring the same player" aka teaming). Also you can still stay friends with someone without teaming with them in game.

But OP does have a point that there are definitely teamers who very obviously team that get away scot free. Some people team with nearly the whole server and all the chasers have to do is not approach their friend and they can farm wins for days. This kind of teaming is extremely hard to punish though because you don't know for sure if the chaser is just interested in another runner or actually teaming with the mass-teamer. The only way I see this problem being dealt with is to punish the mass-teaming runner as opposed to the chasers.

With all due respect, this sounds more of a rant than a well thought out post.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
  2. as my time in mineplex, the Games I liked Including DeathTag and Sneaky Assassin, where although one of of the 2 favorites in the past seeing youtubers play these being Interested and even today I still find these games very Heart warming & feeling the blood rushing thrill of Joining a Game is why I find Mineplex, one of the servers I could Never leave.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    parkourghost likes this.
  3. I don't really care about DT anymore, DT is just irrelevant

Posted Dec 16, 2020
  4. if yall weren't teaming all the time maybe the game wouldnt have died in the first place...

Posted Dec 17, 2020
    anna ♪, seethbeetz and Xukuwu like this.
  5. someone who teams talking about why it ruins the game?

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  6. I never was a fan of DT, however, sometimes my friends and I have played DT in MPS' occasionally.

Posted Jan 1, 2021