• 241 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4835 Players Online
  • 4594 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Death Quizy

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Hegstone, Oct 23, 2021.

1. The game starts with a group of players up to 8 people. First, they need to answer the question by choosing one of the four answer options. If the player answers correctly, he gets 4 points and stays alive, but if he is wrong, then he and everyone else who answers incorrectly (if any) go to the Death Room, where they will be forced to fight for their lives in a random mini-game. If the player loses in the mini-game, he dies and turns into a ghost, but does not lose the opportunity to win.

After the mini-game in the Death Room, all players (including ghosts) answer the following question. Players continue to answer questions until the following happens:

1.Only one player will not survi

1.1.If this happens by the end of the third question, the player must survive 2 or more more questions before the final round begins. If the player dies, the game ends without a winne

1.2.If this happens after the fourth question or later, the final round begi

2.All players will die (all live players will be killed at the same time)

2.1.If this happens by the end of the third question, the game ends without a winne

2.2.If this happens after the fourth question or later, the player with the highest number of points for the final round is revived. If two players have the most points, the player who first joined the game will be revived.r.

2.3.9 questions will not pass and more than one player will survive. In this case, during the 10th question, all live players will move to the Death Room to play TNT run wounds.

In the Final Round, players run from the opposite side to the exit; the one who comes to the exit first wins. The live player gets a handicap at the beginning of the round, being 14 cells from the exit, and the first, second and third ghosts in the account start three, two, one cell ahead of the rest of the players. All other ghosts start 21 cells before the release
    Players are given a category of questions with two (with three if you're a ghost) correct answers. In some cases, all the answers may be right and all the wrong. Players choose options that they think are correct. Players move one cell for each correct answer (i.e., for each selected answer that matches the category and not for the unaligned answer that doesn't). If the ghost catches up or overtakes a live player, he will throw him one cage back.

After the answers were given The board begins to break down for every 2 cells every turn. If a player falls under these cells, he is eliminated from the game.

The game ends as soon as the player escapes or all the cells have been destroyed (if one cell remains before the exit, the player must give the PERFECT answer or answer

Each player earns four pointss) for a completely correct answer- the live player gets 2 points for each correct answer, while the ghost gets 1 point

P. S. I do not speak English and the text may contain errors in translation, if anything, I will help you understand it

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Tr1xstr and CatFan105 like this.
  2. 5his sounds a lot like a roblox game I played like 3 years ago called 'cl7eless' actuwlly
    Yeah, sounds interesting, would probably be difficult to put into game, but would definitely be interesting

Posted Oct 23, 2021
  3. After playing the game once or twice, everyone would know the answers to the questions, yeah?

Posted Oct 23, 2021
  4. You can come up with a lot of questions. On the topic of "Minecraft", on various topics from various games, scientific issues, on logic, and many others

If that's how I intended it, I wouldn't publish it.

I hope my answers have reached you because I have them displayed strangely.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2021