• 228 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4034 Players Online
  • 3806 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Death Run All Achievements Reward(s)

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by wattywatty14, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Some Mineplex games have this feature called the "Achievement Kit." I've noticed that Death Run doesn't have any really. Well, I have a couple ideas that could be interesting to add to the game. Let me know what you think!

- Two New Titles!
    “Runnin’ For My Life”
    “It’s a trap!”

- Achievement Runner Kit
    I think it would be interesting if the achievement kit would be either the "Destructor" Kit from The Bridges or the "Warper" kit from Dragon Escape.

What do you think of these ideas? Do you think the achievement kits suggested could be nerfed to fit the Death Run gameplay? Or do you have a unique Death Run achievement kit? Let's discuss!

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    TheRealSans and danb76 like this.
  2. I feel like adding titles for when you complete achievements in games is really good because it gives a player a way to show off their achievements so I'm all for this! As for the achievement kit, I feel like some some sort of "Traitor" kit for the runners would be really interesting, similar to Death Tag, as for the Destructor Kit or Warper Kit implementation: Not too sure how it would fit in in my opinion, I would have to see it in action to make a final opinion on it. All down for testing out new concepts though!

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    TheRealSans and wattywatty14 like this.
  3. Thinking about your "Traitor" kit - imagine if there was a kit that allowed Runners to activate traps haha. But I feel like that would be way too overpowered. I feel like if these concepts were tested by QA/T, GI, and staff members, as you said, it has a chance of being more balanced.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 18, 2022
    TheRealSans and danb76 like this.
  4. Any kits in general would cause balance issues with the current game.

Edit: Unless the kits were cosmetic/had no influence on gameplay.

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  5. It's a new game at the end of the day, so something like an achievement kit is naturally not going to be there for a while. Maybe a particle effect or some other cosmetic would work well as an achievement reward. Since Death Run is a simple game, it's probably going to be harder than anticipated to add something suitable in the form of the traditional achievement kit.

Posted Aug 18, 2022
  6. Death run really isn't something that would work well with kits in my opinion
    You're on one of 2 teams, any other abilities would probably make it a bit unbalanced

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    SpectreSai and BlazeFire like this.