• 485 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2570 Players Online
  • 2085 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Death Tag

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by saltyish_, Nov 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Folks, get ready to ridicule me! Cause it's you're favorite post.

Let's be concise. I don't have much time so I'm gonna jump right in.

Let's also talk facts

Death Tag, on average, had around 6 lobbies open. This is from my memory (which is very good, trust me and my all a's lol) of Death Tag as it was in February. Ok, sure. It had 6 lobbies open, but that doesn't mean they were full. Nope. Around 2-3 lobbies were completely full, and the remainders were half full or less. Then you have to take into account the games that were running. Usually three. So let's take that estimate of 7 total lobbies. Combine it with the three running, usually 1 of which was full, and do the math. 10 total lobbies, 3-4 full ones, and 6-7 ones half full or less. Death Tag was definitely not behind in the stats.

Now let's talk about the community. Death tag had one of the largest arcade game communities with around 100 people with over 1,000 wins. I could get on there, and meet the same friends but there was always someone new. Someone that had been playing for as long as me but I hadn't met before. Death Tag wasn't lacking in the community section either.

Now let's talk logic, from a higher-ups point of view.

High Player Counts + Large, Supportive, Active Community = Group the game with dead arcade games and remove it all together.

That sounds like logic to me!

Update: Sorry for the sass, I didn't mean to come across as a jerk. People just overuse the same cliches: It didn't have enough players, and it was too hard to support. I was just simply saying why those weren't true from the standpoint of a regular player of the game, and by regular I mean I played it very much.

Posted Nov 30, 2018
  2. I'll be processing this idea due to the fact that you can still queue for Mixed Arcade. In order to queue for Mixed Arcade simply click your compass when you join a lobby in-game, go to Mixed Arcade, and then queue for Death Tag. Since this game is already on the server, I will be processing this idea, however, if you have any questions you are always welcome to message me.

Thread Locked > Idea Processed

Posted Mar 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.