• 812 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3391 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Deathrun

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by doggoxdxd, Jul 12, 2019.

1. 1 or 2 people activate traps while the rest have to avoid them and get to end

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    BucketOfKFC likes this.
  2. I think this would be a cool game to add. It would be even better if Mineplex could make it in their own way.

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    ChickenBoxl likes this.
  3. I love playing death runs on games such as G-Mod and think this would be a really cool addition to Mineplex!

+1

~ Zom

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    ChickenBoxl likes this.
  4. You'd have to change something fundamental to make this for Mineplex, because the Bee server already has this game.

Posted Jul 12, 2019
  5. So far you just described a game from another server, you should add more details on how mineplex could make it more original so it stands out and has more of a chance of being made.

What kits would there be? What abilities would each kit get? What achievements? How many lives would each player get? So much more needs to be added, but I think it could be cool.

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    BucketOfKFC likes this.
  6. Hey!

I've played death run before on various other games and it actually is very fun. But I am going to agree with what @natesbait said and I think you need a little more detail on how this game would function. I see this is posted under Nano Games, however so I'm going to assume that was intentional and players won't have kits or many achievements. Nevertheless, I think this game would be fun to add to Death Run, just revise this thread and add some more detail so I can get a better idea of what you're envisioning. +1

Posted Jul 12, 2019
  7. Great idea, played the game mode before and it is very fun. I also agree with @natesbait +1

Posted Jul 21, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 21, 2019
  8. Instead of someone random having the trap maybe their could be a kit what has a set amount of traps

Posted Jul 21, 2019