• 3163 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12320 Players Online
  • 9157 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Deathtag New map

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by iRawrYouVandley, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just have one question
    Can i build deathtag a new map?Most of the maps are either too small or have any parkour
    I wanna build a map that doesnt allowe circle running but allows parkour at its finest and technic
    I will build archer spot but not make it too op where theirs only one way
    I wanna build a dark rainy city lights map

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  2. You can build map and show to MP on forum and maybe they accept it

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  3. Any player can build and submit a map for the server. You'll want to first read over the Map Submissions Guide and then the Death Tag map guidelines, which can be found here (scroll down a bit). Once your map is complete, you can submit it here.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  4. As said above^ you need to first read the death tag map testing guide and build your own map. Make sure your map meets all the criteria that it requires. Then, you must submit your map. Once the map is submitted and the team checked that it meets all the criteria, it will be brought to the map testing team where they will test it on a separate server. If the testing team likes your map and they think that it would fit the game, it will most likely be added to the game. Hope this helps!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. Yo!
    We love seeing community submitted maps, and there is nothing wrong with doing them! However, we do have guidelines that everyone must follow so the maps are playable and follow our style with maps so nothing is "out of place". Below I will link you to some important threads that you'll need to read before submitting a map:

For the map submissions guide: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/map-submissions-guide.4557/
    For the overall map guidelines: https://www.mineplex.com/forums/map-guidelines.44/
    For the death tag guidelines: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/arcade-games.88/

After you submit a map, it will be reviewed by our Map Submissions team and if it passes their approval, it will be put into map testing which is when our Map Testing team reviews the gameplay and makes sure it will run smoothly for the community while giving feedback.. If the map is all good to go, it's accepted and put on the server with the next map batch. However, if the Map Submissions (and or Map Testing) team denies your map, they will give you feedback on how to improve it and once you do those suggestions, you can re-submit and so forth. As your question has been addressed, I'll be locking this but if you have any questions you can message me!

~Thread Locked

Posted Apr 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.