• 237 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4072 Players Online
  • 3835 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Deer Trio Custom Games - The Effort Continues

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thomas A. Anderson, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Hello everyone,

This is going to be a sequel to my first recruitment thread concerning the Deer Trio Games Mineplex /community.

I am glad to announce we have reached the second stage in Deer Trio Games hosting: We spent months trying to come up with game variations, and right now we have so many that it's honestly hard to choose. Moreover, we have reached 52 members on the DeerTrioGames community on Mineplex, which are much more users than I originally expected, so thank you for that :)

Because of this I have decided to create a follow-up thread that invites everyone on the Mineplex forums to the newly made Deer Trio Games forums group: In this group, I will share and update on scheduled MPSes and also give insight into what we will be doing on said MPS - It will be much easier for us and everyone to know what to expect and predict interest before hosting.

Before this, the MPSes were mostly created without a schedule and advertised on the spot. It isn't the best strategy, for people are rightfully unwilling to leave their games to join. I created this group to appropriately schedule and advertise my events before they are hosted.

To recap, here is what Deer Trio Games will and won't do:

Will do: *
    OP Games (e.g. OP SG),
    CHAOS Games
    (e.g. Smash Crystal SSM),
    Custom Games (game variations we made up like USG, RangerDOM, TNT Bridges),
    Regular Games, Winner Picks.

Won't do: **
    Nano Games
    Cake Wars
    Speed Builders
    Minestrike
    Wizards
    UHC Remastered
    Snake
    Champions CTF

(*) Some games, especially SG, Bridges and Champions may only be done if there's over 8-10 players excluding host(s)
    (**) Exceptions may apply for Winner Picks

Previous thread (which mentions our games) here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/ef...in-the-deer-trio-mps-custom-games-com.232489/

Join the Deer Trio Games FORUMS Community here: https://www.mineplex.com/groups/deer-trio-games.437/

[​IMG]

Little Preview...

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  2. Update: New game Death Run temporarily added to "won't do" The game is literally bullying and torture in game form. Plus well, I cannot make funny variations of it as it too well coded.

Will do: *
    OP Games (e.g. OP SG),
    CHAOS Games (e.g. Smash Crystal SSM),
    Custom Games (game variations we made up like USG, RangerDOM, TNT Bridges),
    Regular Games, Winner Picks.

Won't do: **
    Nano Games
    Cake Wars
    Speed Builders
    Minestrike
    Wizards
    UHC Remastered