• 232 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4017 Players Online
  • 3785 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Deer Trio - Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thomas A. Anderson, Aug 8, 2022.

1. This introduction is a little longer and different compared to all other introduction threads, this is because rather than being just a more detailed introduction about me, it it also about my two friends, fellow jokesters and partners who often accompany me in game: @eGirlism and @Audeerble

If you watched Rebel Guy's streams and content you probably heard of The Deer Trio... well, I think the time has come for a proper introduction to everyone. We have made this for all of you so that you could know more behind who we are, our history and what we do. It was incredibly fun and nostalgic to write and hopefully you are interested by it too :-)

The introduction is 10 pages long, but it should be pretty quick and interesting to read even for someone who, like me, just learned to read.

I present to you: The Deer Trio history.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you liked this introduction thread despite being a little long, see you all in game or on my MPS :)

Join the Deer Trio Games forums group: https://www.mineplex.com/groups/deer-trio-games.437/

Posted Aug 8, 2022,
    Last edited Aug 8, 2022
    Amg and Audeerble like this.
  2. This looks staggering! I will join!

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Thomas A. Anderson likes this.
  3. Heyo! This was a really well put together and in depth introductory thread for the Deer Trio. (I’m impressed) — Ever since I saw a mention of it on the forums, my curiosity grew really big. I really enjoyed learning more about the trio itself and the Members that make the trio. I think that the whole story behind this friend group is interesting and how its name came to be is unique. This was very neat and I’m glad that you established an introduction that not only explained Deer Trio, but you guys as well! I hope to see you guys around in-game and I hope that DTG is successful. <3

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    Audeerble and Thomas A. Anderson like this.
  4. Was really cool learning more about The Donkey Trio :) been really fun playing with you guys as well on your MPS especially yesterday, we still have to kill the supply drop dragon!!

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    Thomas A. Anderson likes this.
  5. Donkey Trio sir, wow... I may have to community ban you for tainting our image.

Seriously tho, I am glad you enjoyed our experience and we'll surely succeed to kill the dragon next time :)

Thank you very much for your kind feedback on the doc, it was quite fun to write and very nolstalgic. Hopefully we see you on DTG sometime :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 and Amg like this.