• 875 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5824 Players Online
  • 4949 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Deku Speedpaint MHA

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Sunny / Slash, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I wanted to draw deku, and kid deku is cute, I came up with a quote, and I needed a video to post today, so I guess here c:

Posted Jan 23, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 23, 2020
    Im_Ken, SpamL and Wanderer like this.
  2. Heyo!

Slash, I have to say, this video was amazing! I really love the detail you put into the drawing, I also really love the shading you did on the hair, it looks really nice! Another thing is I really love a good art timelapse and you really captured it in this video so great work on that! Another thing is I really like the music you put in the video too! Great video Slash, keep it up!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  3. That's an amazing artwork of Deku! I also love the favorite anime series, My Hero Academia! Deku is my second favorite character while Todoroki is my number one favorite. I've been watching this anime show since the summer of 2017, and I'm so excited for the next episode. I cannot wait to see more of your artworks soon! :D

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  4. Lookin good, MHA is probably one of my favorite anime's.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  5. Nice work Slash! You're pretty talented at art. I also love watching My Hero Academia, and I'd have to agree with Pham that Deku is one of my favourite characters (only after All Might and Mirio, and possibly Todoroki). I've been watching MHA for a while now and I love the series. I read the manga so I know what's coming up, and the second half of season 4 looks to be pretty entertaining as well, although the first half of season 4 was unbelievably good too. I'd definitely love to see you do more art in the future :)

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  6. Noooooo I though I was a Deku from the Legend of Zelda. Anyway, great job!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  7. Wow. Just wow. That’s pretty amazing to be able to do something like that. I love the message in the speed paint, “Just cause you were told your can’t now doesn’t mean never” that’s so true! You definitely inspire me to keep pushing through my struggles and try new things. Keep up the good work!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  8. Woah! That’s amazing Slash! Keep up the good work. I don’t think I could do something like that. But anyway, that’s truly some fine work. And that quote, that is honestly very true. I think it’s important to truly understand the meaning behind that quote. I’d love to be able to make something like that!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  9. Ahhhh, I love My Hero Academia! It's one of my favorite things to watch right now. Season 4 is absolutely crazy right now and I'm so pumped to watch the episode that came out today. Your speedart is so cute! Midoriya is one of my favorite characters (basic, I know, but my number one favorites are Mirio and Todoroki) and the detail you included in the hair and the simplicity of the drawing makes it all better. I love the quote you put on the side too, it just really captures the whole essence of his character and what the anime's about. I really like the style you chose for this, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see more of your drawings in the future!

Loved it and keep up the great work! :D

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  10. OP OP Posted Jan 25, 2020
    skarm likes this.