• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11025 Players Online
  • 8135 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Delete Skyblock Island Option

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by AirWolfGirl08, Jun 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. As most of us know, Skyblock has been released for all players in Mineplex. I tried playing and it was fun, but I got disconnected from the server and lost all my wood. I wasn’t that far into the game, so I decided to make a new island, but I already had 3 islands. (I’m guessing that’s the limit.) I didn’t really want those three islands, and I think a “delete island” option would be great to clear up some island slots. Thanks!

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  2. I dont know if you are aware but there is a way to reset you're island by typing /reset while on the island. This will completely reset your progress but is a bit glitchy and you might have to do it a few times. It would still be nice to be able to delete islands through as then we we would be able to change the name.
    +1

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    lotix likes this.
  3. I also agree that we need the ability to completely delete an island. This should have been added with the initial release in my opinion, as most people only want to have one or 2 islands and not have another one laying around for no reason. Skyblock is still in its early stages and I believe the development team are focusing their efforts the most on this game, so hopefully, it is added within the near future. +1

Posted Jul 3, 2020