• 2252 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4336 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

demolishing in dragon escape

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Xanii, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Hey thanks for taking a look at my thread :) I am trying to go for yt rank and I would be so happy and appreciative if I got it, yet im not at 2k subs. I am almost there and every view helps! Thanks again.

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  2. You seemed to keep being rude and bragging about your skill in that.

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  3. I know everyone is allowed their own opinions, but just to be clear I wasn't trying to come off as rude I just needed commentary, sorry if it came out that way, it wasn't my intention. Again, your opinion is yours and I respect you for it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  4. I must admit, I have yet to actually watch this but I appreciate you making content for the community and can’t wait to check it out! Have a good day, and continue making content!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  5. Someone jealous?

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  6. Heyo!

I found this video to be pretty hilarious, with a majority of the video just leaving me with constany laughter. I like the way you commentate because it is so simple yet so funny, I wouldn't mind another one of these for maybe another game if possible? I see you are also inspired to obtain the YouTuber tag, so I wish you the best of luck! My only suggestions would be to make sure you stay active and honestly just keep doing what you are doing. The video was a good time length, so I don't have issues with that either. Your quality was also very good, which overall left the video smooth and very easy to watch.

I hope to see more videos from you in the future, and hope to see your goals achieved one day! Have a nice day, and keep up the awesome videos :)

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  7. Hey!

Honestly great job with this video, I really did enjoy watching it and listening to your commentary. Not only was your video funny and enjoyable to watch, but it was quite unique and that’s what I enjoyed about it most. I’m glad you are back on Mineplex after all of these years, still enjoying games such as Dragon Escape, a great game in my opinion. I really do wish you good luck if and when you apply for YT, just keep up the great quality videos and I have no doubt you’ll make it one day. I look forward to watching your future videos! :)

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.