• 719 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9488 Players Online
  • 8769 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Demolition of "E-girl Mountain"

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Hatti, Mar 15, 2021.

?

Do you think the "E-girl Mountain" should be demolished?

1. Yes.

51.9%
  2. Yes!

50.0%
  3. Absolutely!

64.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I read your post, you just failed to make any valid points.

You being bothered by the fact that they have ranks and you don't? Not a valid point. Feeling a "negative aura?" (Like seriously, what?) Not a valid point. The Staff Hill somehow promotes the patriarchy and pushes views that everyone has to fit the ideology of the patriarchy? Not a valid point.

Demolishing a place where players stand AFK will not make them stop being AFK. I don't think players would overall be happier because I've never seen anyone except you and a few others on this thread even claim to be bothered by it-- which is significant since Mineplex has tens of thousands of unique players. The Staff Hill does not promote e-dating.

I don't understand how removing the hill would "reduce the density of players" to free up lag. What does this even mean? Are you proposing that people standing too close together creates some bad vibes that cause the server to lag? Are you saying that people would stop AFKing on Mineplex without the Staff Hill? On any and all counts, you're wrong.

Don't accuse me of failing to read the thread when you haven't made any good points.

Not only are you being overly sensitive and butthurt about a minor problem, you created a minor problem to be overly sensitive and butthurt about. I've never seen anyone complain about the Staff Hill before, nor have I ever even seen it called anything other than the Staff Hill. It's a mainstay of the community, and I think a lot more people would be a lot more upset about it being removed than it staying.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  2. This whole thing is a meme so don't bother getting worked up about it, not worth it.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  3. Please calm down, you are disturbing the positive vibes that this thread has..

1.1. As I've said, some things just happen to be unexplainable. I did say I was intimidated by the fact that they have ranks and I do not. How can you call it an invalid point if you cannot relate to how I feel?

1.2. Yes, negative aura. I did explain that I find it very uncomfortable seeing people sit AFK(Away From Keyboard) on the E-girl Hill, but you must've just ignored that part.

1.3. To me, yes. I see the AFK(Away From Keyboard) people as individuals who are considered inhuman due to the promotion of the ideologies of the patriarchy.

I specified that these things are MY OPINION and how I FEEL about it, please do not be so inconsiderate of other people's feelings.

2.1. Only a tiny portion of Mineplex players use the forums, I have found out that the people that tend to sit AFK(Away From Keyboard) near the hill area are also a big portion of the forum users.

2.2. The E-girl Hill definitely represents and promotes E-dating, it's just a fact.

3. It's rather simple. Less people in a single spot reduces the density of entities in that area, thus having the client load less entities, which means less stress on your hardware and less lag.

4/5.I see I have made a mistake in my last reply. You did read the post, but you failed to understand any of my points and you've also failed to realize that a big part of the post was my "theory", also known as OPINIONS. Not everyone has to believe in the same things as you do. Obviously I see things differently, please respect that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2021
  4. I haven't posted on the forums since August, but I'm breaking my silence to say that perhapppsss you should take yourself just a tad less seriously :sob:

Posted Mar 18, 2021
  5. How about the demolition of the societal ranks as well. You know, overthrow the corrupt owners, and establish the rule of the playing class. Free e-dating for all. All the gems and shards go to a mutual bank where absolutely no one exploits it and nobody even thinks of establishing a dictatorship. The first step is obviously not to remove e-dating, but to remove paid ranks and make everyone equal. That can only be done if the player class unites. Therefore, we are establishing an e-commune, where everyone can have an e-relationship with the person they desire, anywhere on the server.

From now on, let us march onwards with the rallying cry: "Players of Mineplex, unite!"

A post of mine that was irrelevant was recently shadow deleted so here's some constructive feedback

There'll be people hanging out together at any spot if they so desire, at least with the existence of that hill, other parts of the lobby remain free of them for you to enjoy. You may also want to avoid Lobby-1 if you don't like the negative / toxic aura there.

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    Dallarth likes this.
  6. I agree, e-girl hill must be removed!

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    chungalunga likes this.
  7. The hill will not be removed. It's just terrain and wasn't designed with a purpose. The community has grown to claim the hill as their own and are free to do what they wish on it. -1

Posted Mar 20, 2021
  8. As @joshuart states above, this hill will not be removed. A piece of land in the hub won't create a "negative aura", and any experience you've had on this hill has been caused by players, not the hill itself. If it is removed, the same player base will still be there, and nothing will have changed. The lobby has had this hill for years now, and there's no point in removing this piece of land that players have come to enjoy being on. For these reasons, I will be locking this thread and marking it as Not Planned.

Thanks for sharing! :)
    Thread Locked>> Idea Not Planned

Posted Mar 20, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.