• 3029 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11467 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Depths of Hell (Nano Game)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by CupAWup, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Ik that maps aren’t supposed to be Nether themed, but in this game, every game has to be like the nether but can maybe have custom traps.

It’s basically a race and there are 4 players in a server (5 if you have a rank). You have to go through a map with some traps.
    I will name a few trap ideas I got. After every trap is a checkpoint.

Skipping Stones - You have to skip 1 block when you jump.

Skeleton Haul - You have to fight through 20 skeletons to get to a checkpoint and you can’t die. You also can’t hit the mobs.

Lost Gem - You have to swim down and find an emerald underwater (20 blocks deep) without drowning and there are 7 emeralds total. If you get an emerald, you get a checkpoint and go to the next trap. You cannot drown in the trap.

Arrow fall - This trap will send hundreds to thousands of arrows falling down the trap when you step in the trap (ground is filled with pressure plates which summon arrows).

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  2. Probably for java, but the name kind of sounds off, especially since a lot of young children play mineplex just imo tho

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  3. In fact hell is part of minecraft and is unblocked by the filter of mineplex.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  4. I think a Bedrock player may be able to play this game. And hell is uncensored so tbh I dont think it would be that inappropriate and majority of people are like at least 13 lmao.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 13, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  5. True haven’t thought about that

Posted Aug 13, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.