• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6187 Players Online
  • 3297 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Destructing WHOLE Middle Island

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by DeluxFTW, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Hello, so a couple weeks ago, my Bridges team and I decided to destruct the whole middle island on the map skylands. I streamed all of it and we had fun doing it!

DISCLAIMER: Much of the conversations are traditions/ jokes that my friend group and I do. I highly appreciate that you don't make negative comments towards our conversations, thanks.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    Im_Ken and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Hah I'm not sure what the point was but I definitely enjoyed it. But why stop at just the middle? I want to see the whole map destroyed now.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    Im_Ken and DeluxFTW like this.
  3. Hey! Cool video, I've never actually seen anyone attempt this before. I wonder what it would be like on any of the bigger maps. It was kind of cool to see them gone as it kind of looks like a huge skywars map. I wonder if this could actually be done in a real game or if you'd just end up dying. As Burnsey said why stop at the middle gotta do them all now! :sigils: Great and intresting video thanks for creating it, I hope to see others too!

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    DeluxFTW likes this.
  4. With the time limit and my team as only the 3 of us, we were only able to destruct mid

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2020
    Brusey likes this.
  5. Tbh, if we were to do it on bigger maps, we’d definitely reach the time limit and won’t be able to destruct the whole thing since my main team is just the 3 of us

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2020