• 1116 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3695 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Did the Hub get darker?!?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Bonse, Dec 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it just me or did the hub/lobby get darker? I'm pretty sure everyone used to have night vision.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  2. We changed the time of the hub in order to fit the Christmas mood we were going for. There are a lot of lights around so hopefully it’s not too dark!

It will return to its original state after Christmas is over

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    zHalo likes this.
  3. I really like the darker aspects of this holiday lobby! It really helps to put me into the holiday spirit especially because it tends to get darker earlier this time of year. Amazing job to the build team on this festive lobby map! The lighting provided fits perfectly for the mood. :)

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    joshuart likes this.
  4. Yo!
    As Joshua has answered this thread with proper info, I'll be locking this thread. If the hub is too dark for you, I suggest turning your brightness all the way up or using a resource pack / mod that automatically makes it brighter for you. Anyways, If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or another staff member at www.mineplex.com/staff.

~Thread Locked
    -Question Addressed

Posted Dec 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.