• 833 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8051 Players Online
  • 7218 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Digital Watercolor Flowers

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Halló! This is my first art thread on the forums in 3 months, though I have been constantly creating new work. I've been experimenting further with doing watercolor on my computer lately and wanted to share with you <3

[​IMG]

Enjoy!
    Isca / Banksy

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  2. Hey!

Wow, this truly is a piece of art. I love the colors and aesthetics of this piece and the watercolor is truly amazing to see. I'm not sure how you did this, but it's beautiful and absolutely impressive! I would love to see some more of your artwork soon. Thanks for sharing!​

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  3. so glad you started posting art again ;)
    the colors are perfect and i love the flowers like i would want this to be my phone background im impressed man

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  4. Hi there!

WOW! This is absolutely incredible. The flowers dripping and the color scheme you have going on really brings the art all together. This looks super difficult to create and I think you did a fantastic job. Personally in the past, I have struggled with watercolor as many other artist have, but it looks like are very talented at it. I hope to see more art showcases from you in the future because I am seriously impressed. Thank you for sharing. c:

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  5. Hey! This is some amazing art work! All the colors mixed together look fantastic and makes this art very unique. The color splash dripping down is super neat and makes this really stand out. I hope to see more from you in the future, nice work!

- Lucas

Posted Sep 21, 2020