• 2647 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8368 Players Online
  • 5721 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Disable Player Visibility - Nano Games ( Chicken Shoot )

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by ATruePitato, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo!

I'd like to address the problem with Nano Game's "Chicken Shoot." Some players like to try to mess up your visibility to see where the chickens are and it also messes up your aim. They do this by jumping in front of you multiple times. This specific problem usually occurs when your in first on the leaderboard, or second. It's rare, but some players like to do that even when you're not on the leaderboard. It's annoying and obnoxious, and I believe that player should have the joy of playing the game instead of being messed up. Just a simple tweak would do, just like in Jump Rope players will be invisible and you can't see them. You may be able to see them a tiny bit but not as much as full visibility.

Tell me what you guys think! :3

~ Thanks!

Posted May 22, 2019
    Jaxxy and Snowwii like this.
  2. I've experienced the same issue while playing this game multiple times. Luckily, I've given my response to an idea similar to yours already. In fact, the idea was actually approved by Game Insights. You can view my response on this thread regarding the idea itself. Hopefully, this can be implemented in the near future along with other additions to Nano Games.

Posted May 22, 2019
    ATruePitato likes this.
  3. Ah, okay! Thank you! I didn't see this thread.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2019
  4. I don't play nano games that often, but I do see how this would aid your problem. Sometimes people need other people to stay concentrated on the targets, so I would like to see a visibility option when you play.
    +1

Posted May 22, 2019
  5. Posted May 24, 2019
    ATruePitato likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.