• 267 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5715 Players Online
  • 5448 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Disappearing block glitch

Discussion in 'Speed Builders' started by AcidicSleet9110, Nov 13, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So many times I have been unable to finish builds since the blocks I break sometimes dissappear. It is so frustrating to know that you have no shot at winning sometimes, no matter how good you are. There have been times where builds are complex, and I often break a bunch of blocks. By the end, I realize that I am missing like 1 to 10 blocks. I get eliminated most of the time.

Posted Nov 13, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 13, 2020
  2. Hey!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this; from what I can tell, this sounds like a bug. The best thing to do is to report it here so the proper people can look into it and hopefully get the issue fixed. Remember to read over the bug reporting guidelines here so your report can tell the QA team everything they need to know about this problem to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Hope this helped!

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    SALB, rmotheram and anna dot like this.
  3. Okay thanks. It is just so annoying.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 13, 2020
  4. As @Fusafez stated, this sounds like a bug so it's for the best if you report it at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/. Be sure to read the reporting guide before as well to make sure your report meets all of the guidelines which makes it easier for QA to identify and reproduce the said bug.

With that said, I will be locking this thread now. Feel free to PM me with any other concerns you might have left.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.