• 454 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6170 Players Online
  • 5716 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Disconnected Teammates Drop Items In Cake Wars.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by JetStarglaze, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyy,

So in cake wars when your whole team gives your stars to one person ar ems or stuff and they dissconect

this is especially frustrating when you need stars and they just dissconnect.

I think that the persons loot should be put in the communitys chest.

If this this too op then just the stars should be put in the chest.

I thing that this is fair, because they were not killed and probably did it to troll or their internet died.

this will not happen if they are killed

thanks

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  2. Hey!

I personally think this idea is great! I get those teammates all the time who just camp the gen, then their mom calls them to come and have lunch, causing them to leave the game. All those materials were wasted. I agree with this 100%! thanks for suggesting this, and I'm mad at myself for not thinking of this first.

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Melsieee and JetStarglaze like this.
  3. Something similar to this is adding an ender chest that the entire team can access. So whatever you put in the chest is accessible by your other teammates. I don’t see any issues of giving the items players have when they disconnect. However, it can slightly be abused. For example, if everyones cake is eaten and tour teammate is about to get knocked out to the void. Instead, of just falling they disconnect to give whatever items they have to their teammates. This could be countered if a combat timer was added. But in the end, I feel like the current system works well.

Posted Sep 10, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  4. I can definitely see how this would be frustrating, and I think adding it to the community chest would be a great idea to fix the issue. The only problem, which @zFlqre addresses, is if someone did logs out because they are about to be killed. While adding a combat log system would work, there is one problem I can see arising. Instead of just logging off, they could purposefully combat tag or let another team kill them, then log off. While I think this system is the best option to stop this, I feel like there also needs to be something else to discourage this type of trolling. So while I do believe this system wouldn't be able to completely stop the trolling, it should help limit the instances of players from taking all the resources and logging off, which is always a good thing. I 100% support this idea, and hope to see it implemented soon!

Posted Sep 10, 2020
    JetStarglaze, Sake and LittleOrangey like this.
  5. I really do like this idea. However, it can be easily abused because players could intentionally continually log out in order to stack up items or prevent themselves from being killed. I think that their items should stop dropping after the player has disconnected three times in one game. This gives people plenty of wiggle room if they do genuinely have connection issues, and it will avoid the system from being abused.

Posted Sep 10, 2020
    LittleOrangey likes this.
  6. How does one reconnect to a game in bedrock?

Posted Sep 10, 2020
  7. Hi,

I see that you are mainly playing in java where o think you can just /reconnect

This is for bedrock where you can't do that, it it takes forever to load back in on a mobile device if you lag out

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 11, 2020
  8. As someone who has been trusted with the team's nether stars more than once, I love this idea. Since my WiFi can be spotty at times, this would prevent the team from losing all 10 of their nether stars in a split second. +1 from me.

Posted Sep 11, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  9. You can't anymore. Let's say you disconnected from a game while it was in session and you had a friend in that game. If you ftp back to that friend or they party invite you, regardless of the fact you were in the game previously, you would unfortunately be stuck in spectator mode.

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    LittleOrangey likes this.
  10. Hey, this would be a great addition to the server in my opinion, since it can be frustrating to lose potentially an entire inventory of items without the team being able to use them. Thanks for the idea and good luck getting it implemented!

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  11. ^^bump^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 4, 2020
    Da_One and zapig like this.
  12. we will be planning this for the next coming cakewars update. feel free to read the thread with the changes here

Posted Oct 5, 2020
    zapig likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.