• 1663 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4242 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do egirl skins make you god at pvp

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Comrad_Pepe, Jan 20, 2020.

1. R2-D2 or Yoda skin users: Am I a joke to you?

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  2. i don’t think you get the joke

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  3. Although wearing a certain skin may not make you any better at the game, most of those who do decide to wear these types of (as @spikecreates says "sweaty") skins believe that the skin gives them a boost in combat, therefore improving their general pvp skills.

In conclusion, the skins don't matter.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  4. It would be nice if egirl skins affected pvp... Unfortunately, I can confirm that it doesn't help me at all and I still don't know how to click properly :(

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  5. No, I do

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  6. they indicate the player is a big sweat and has labymod

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    PewDiePizza and FluteVegetables like this.
  7. I don't have an eboy skin but aparentaly mine comes with a kb modifier, test it out -unapproved link-

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  8. or badlion with the kb modifier

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  9. Can confirm

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  10. Heyo!
    I’ve tried this a few times. Personally, I think it’s a trick to the brain and makes you automatically feel better but really, you’re the same. To be honest, it’s just cringe, and yeah.
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  11. I have only used an egirl skin when I lost a bet and it didn't affect my game but I do understand what you mean.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  12. nah val ur a god (Cartua btw)

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Valenia and FluteVegetables like this.
  13. I thought this was a cool and funny theory. While I don't really believe in this, I have thought about something similar. It seems like many people who use this skin are tryhards and they usually have short names with like q's instead of a's for example. Every time I see someone like this, I assume they are a tryhard and most of the time it turns out that I'm right!

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    FluteVegetables and Fluuuf like this.