• 114 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2129 Players Online
  • 2015 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do I make a return?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by YxngAP6310, Sep 23, 2022.

?

Return to the community

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No you suck

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Hello everyone.
    I have missed you all. Sorry I kinda just disappeared out of nowhere telling no one. I have been going through a lot with losing my home and a lot more real life situations, but I am back where I should be at in a happy place in my life and have missed a lot of my close friends I made on here. So update me what’s new. How’s everyone been? Also looking forward to meet some of the new people :)

Posted Sep 23, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  2. Welcome back! Personally I've been doing pretty well, how about you? Hopefully I'll see you around the server!

Also, I'm really sorry to hear about what's been going on in your personal life. We're all here for you <3 If you want a new friend/someone to talk to, my DMs are open :)

Posted Sep 23, 2022
    YxngAP6310 likes this.
  3. Heyy Thank you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it. I am glad to be coming back and you sure will be seeing me around. We will have to play some games together or something if we see each other! And no worries at all, I'm in a good place now, been going to the gym lots and just working on my life, so doing amazing:) but very glad to hear you're here for me <3 and I could see us being great friends!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2022
    Emiliee likes this.
  4. Nothing to big has happened, but I got banned for a little bit… But yeah the forums have lost a lot of activity, but I think we could built it back up pretty quickly.

Posted Sep 23, 2022
  5. Literally the only new thing on Bedrock is an overpriced rank. But still, welcome back!

Posted Sep 23, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  6. Oh no well are you back now?? And yeah 100% we can definitely build that activity back up!!

Fair enough and thank you I appreciate it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 24, 2022
    BlazeFire and LostShrimp13 like this.
  7. I think its loosing activity because there's no one commenting on all types of posts, that could easily get it back up. For me it takes over 1-2 days for someone to even see my drawings. I don't know if it's the same case for everyone.

Posted Sep 23, 2022
  8. Welcome back dude :) Sorry to hear about your personal situation, life sucks sometimes. Glad you're doing better though! :)

Posted Sep 23, 2022
  9. Welcome back hope you enjoy playing Mineplex

Posted Sep 23, 2022
  10. Omg hi @YxngAP6310! Long time no see and it's nice to see you make a return to the forums/server. Personally, this year has been one of the worst years of my life, but I am doing everything I can to make it through the rest of this year with a positive attitude! I really am looking forward to a new year because this one is most certainly not it! Anyways, enough about me... I hope you have been doing well yourself, and you shouldn't feel as if need to apologize for just disappearing. Life happens and sometimes, unfortunately, not in the way we had hoped or wanted. With that being said, I totally understand why you may have had to step away to attend to life outside of the community/server, I have been there too...Both as a Staff Member and Community Member. Outside of that, I am glad to hear that you are happy and look forward to meeting new people/rekindling with old friends you've already made. I'm sure they missed you just as much as you missed them. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to me, my dm's are open! Warmest welcome back!!! I hope you continue to remain happy and of course enjoy your time back on the server. :D

Posted Sep 25, 2022