• 296 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3103 Players Online
  • 2807 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do iOS players have an advantage?

Discussion in 'Speed Builders' started by SilentLattice31, Sep 22, 2018.

1. I'm not sure if being able to place a block by tapping anywhere is considered an advantage, it does prevent you from needing to constantly move your head. Though the speed you could go when building seems to be an obvious advantage, non-iOS users have to move their screen so the "+" is facing where they want it.

Posted Sep 22, 2018
    Choco likes this.
  2. Posted Sep 23, 2018
  3. Well on mobile lots of players including myself are experiencing sensitivity issues where you look up for no reason. I believe this is a bug on the Minecraft game itself not Mineplex. As for the advantage, mobile can place blocks further than what windows 10 and console players can.

Posted Sep 23, 2018
  4. Actually that is present on every mobile device and not only iOS.

And as ChooseyAtol said above the issue where you look up for no reason is kind of making it harder to build.

I think that Keyboard and Mouse are still superior becuase you can build faster.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  5. You could consider that an advantage, however on all the devices there are advantages over the others.

As you said, IOS users don't have to navigate crosshairs over the area's they would like to place blocks. They can tap where they want to blocks to go, and they'll go there. But as stated, on the window's 10 edition, you have an advantage with a keyboard and mouse. By using the keyboard and mouse, you have more control over block placement, movement and you can build the challenge much faster than on IOS or Android.

One of the issues arising from this is the developers need to try and make the games as fair as possible for players across all devices, but even with programming, there will always be advantages and disadvantages to using one version over the other.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  6. No!
    In a way it is dishonest but this is consequence of the inclusion of platforms of the game.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    LucasGaamer likes this.