• 935 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3514 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you love life ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by QuickCombo, Dec 8, 2019.

?

Do you love life ?

Poll closed Dec 15, 2019.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes, but actually no

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Depends

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If you love life then do me a favor and like my comment and reply with the reason why you love life, everybody must have one :)

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  2. I don't so :p

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  3. i would love life even more if someone would buy me a rank upgrade, just join mineplex and see titan XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 8, 2019
  4. I do in fact love life. I think a good healthy appreciation of life is important to staying happy throughout it. Although it may be difficult sometimes, we have many blessings in life that even are such things that may seem like burdens. I think that realizing and appreciating all of the different blessings and gifts receive is vital to appreciating our life as a whole, and I can testify to the importance of this as it is a practice that I do regularly. Although it may be hard sometimes, I do greatly appreciate and love my life. I love it because of the friends I make, the opportunities I receive, and the countless blessings I have in it that make it more fun every day.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  5. I am loving my life right now. There definitely have been times in the past when I didn't, but things are going good for me right now. I recently graduated from college and have just started an awesome new job that I think I'm going to do really great in. I moved to a new city all by myself, and I've gotta say I'm really good at doing fine on my own. Since I've graduated college, I've started an entirely new chapter in my life and while I am nervous about some aspects of it, I'm so excited to experience the unexpected and the ups and downs of the ~adult world~. It can be hard sometimes to balance work and play, but I think that I'm doing a pretty good job of it so far. I'm really looking forward to what my future holds in my real-life career as well as on Mineplex.

Thanks for asking this question. :) Sometimes you really just need to sit and think about the things you're thankful for and what makes you happy. @QuickCombo, what makes YOU love life?

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    PewDiePizza and saltyfishhy like this.
  6. Life is amazing because it grants me Mineplex, and Mineplex grants me an amazing community to make friends with and play mini-games with. c:

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  7. Life will always be challenging whether you like it or not but always remember without the trials and bad times you would never understand the good times and success if everything was perfect (:

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  8. Life is okay, sometimes. My life right now is hard because school and work is stressing me out. I only started a job about a month ago and I've already had thoughts about quitting because of how stressful it is. I'm just hoping I'll get used to it though. There's a bigger thing I'm struggling with right now and I think about it a lot, but I also think I've found a way to fix it. I'm not that sure yet though. I'll put more effort into it tomorrow and see how it goes. But overall, instead of trying to linger in the present, or even the past, like I normally do, I'm striving for the near future. Because the present is really hard for me right now and all I want to do is move forward. I'm trying to be more positive so that one of my friends will enjoy talking to me again. That's probably the most important thing for me right now. But other than that, I'm pretty excited about a trip I'm going on over Christmas.

Despite all this bad stuff that's been going on, I'm thankful for the friends I have and the family I have. I'd be really depressed if I didn't have either of the two.

Posted Dec 11, 2019