• 102 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2013 Players Online
  • 1911 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you Prefer iPhone, Samsung, or another type? Why?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 15, 2021.

1. I am asking this because I, as a person who has owned both phones, have found the differences to have made it difficult when I had to choose between them both last time I had to pick another phone. This is because both Samsung and iPhone have different features that make each phone unique, and depending on what caters you, it's definitely a difficult choice.

Thus you may ask, how did you choose, and as for me in personal preference I am definitely sticking to Samsung. This is because Samsung, though more complex than iPhone, has a lot of features and you can overall do more with the phone. There are more apps and less restrictions on those apps than on iPhone, which allows for more diversity on the app store. Also, you can make your phone really you, you choose custom fonts on the Samsung, you can choose(in my case with the S210 your own Always On Display, you can choose your own phone theme, and you can also have three cameras and better specs for a lower price(in my case).

On the other hand, I definitely understand why people even though Apple has the nifty feature of the Air Drop, which I've used multiple times to prank my classmates, and it's overall very simple for people who don't want that many complex things, it's a nice design for those who value over all use of the phone and of course those which like more security. Apple has its own OS and of course, it also has many different things that make it harder for someone to find many security issues, which may also be on the minds of people choosing the phone.

And that's my point of view on the whole Samsung vs Apple thing. As an owner of both phones these definitely were the first few things that came into my head, but after some pondering and some many other considerations, I eventually decided Samsung was best for me. But everyone's of course different, so how about you?

Posted Oct 15, 2021
    JuggleStruggle and aiirr like this.
  2. 8 don't have an iPhone, but I do have the Samsung version of an iPad and its pretty good so yeah I'll go with thwt

Posted Oct 15, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. My first smartphone was a galaxy, and I currently have a galaxy also. I had a motorola droid in between those two, and honestly I loved them all. Buying an apple phone is just like buying brand name shoes, and I couldn't care less about either. I would rather spend my money on something I know will actually fit my needs instead of something that has a high price tag and looks "cool".

According to a random website, about 57% of the US population has an IOS system, and 43% has an android OS, fun fact.

According to another website, "How is it that Android can lead iOS globally by nearly 50% while trailing iOS in the U.S. by nearly 20%? Unless you'd been following the trend for years, you'd think that's an anomaly. It's not."

So Android is more popular globally, but IOS more popular in the US, seems to be more about pop culture than logic to me.

Posted Oct 15, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. I prefer iPhone because it is what everyone else had, and I have never had a phone that isn't apple. So I would say apple is my favorite.

Posted Oct 15, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. I prefer whichever phone Jacoby Brisket uses because he's the GOAT.

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. Nokia 3310 because it is unbreakable.

Posted Oct 16, 2021
  7. I’ve only ever had an iPhone, so I can’t really say for certain if it’s what I prefer given that I’ve never used any other type. I will say that I haven’t had any significant problems with any of the phones I’ve had, so I do like iPhone, but I’m sure Samsung and other brands are great too. It definitely depends on what you’re after and what’s most convenient for you.

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. I’ve never had a Samsung, but I’ve had other android phones, which were great as I could get paid apps easily and could play a ton of games (I also really loved Google Play). Now, I have the iPhone and I really love it. The UI on Apple always appealed to me the most - the ones from other companies just looked strange. I enjoy the simplicity of Apple, the fact it’s super student-friendly, and the camera quality - everything seems really polished which is great. I’ve been using an old iPhone for years and it didn’t break even once despite not having a case and was overall just a tank throughout secondary school. I hope my new one will work the same throughout all of university!

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. iPhones break too easily so I use Samsung

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  10. I’ve always had an iPhone, but in between them I got a Samsung Galaxy (I can’t remember which one) phone around 8th grade, which didn’t last me longer than 6 months. Around that 6 month mark my phone refused to charge and/or the battery would be dead within the hour, plus some other issues. I think I more or less got a faulty phone, since that does happen to people every once in a while. I know a ton of people who absolutely love their Samsung phones and would never switch back to Apple. But ever since I had that faulty phone, it personally ruined my perspective on Samsung and made me a bit hesitant on trying them out again, so sticking with Apple has just been my thing since, considering I’ve never had any issues like that. I’m definitely open to trying out a different phone again, just not anytime soon.

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. they rlly dont if u have a case

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. I dont have a phone, personally, but from what I've used before I really like Samsung

Posted Oct 16, 2021
  13. I'm an iPhone kinda gal, but I have noticed that my camera quality sometimes isn't all that great. Most samsungs that I see seem to have really good cameras! I don't really know much else about the phone specs of a samsung.

Posted Oct 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. Hey!

Great question, and to be straight up, I would have to say iPhone. My first phone was one of those blackberries and it was pretty great. Being like 10 years old walking around school flashing it to friends... Then after that I got like a Samsung Galaxy something and thought it was pretty neat, but I never really understood how to use it. Then I moved into an iPhone, where I fell in love. It was super user-friendly and always had a really nice design to the phones.

Posted Oct 17, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Kindnessaj like this.
  15. who buys a phone with no case

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.