• 961 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6903 Players Online
  • 5942 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you use any Texture Packs for PvP?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Samysrski, May 10, 2021.

1. Hey!
    That's a question I've been wondering, Do Bedrock Mineplex players use any Texture Packs for PvP? Because I know there isn't a lot of PvP Packs for Bedrock especially.
    If you do, I would like to know which one! (Not to get the same for myself, just by simple curiosity x) )

Posted May 10, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Hi Sam! To answer your question, yes! I use a variety of Texture Packs for PvP. Some of the best ones that I use are the following:
    1. NothinButNet [T5] Revamp [128x]
    2. EeveeFault [16x]
    3. Resurrect [8x]
    4. FineLine [16x]
    5. LineFault [16x]
    6. Ignacio [16x]
    There's actually a lot of Texture Packs available for Bedrock, you just have to look for them. Although, these are some of my favorite packs. ^

Posted May 10, 2021,
    Last edited May 10, 2021
    AyyNick, usnic, CloudyDay1234 and 2 others like this.
  3. No, I don't. I didn't know that you could use texture 9scks on mineplex.

Posted May 10, 2021
  4. I agree that first pack is goated.

Posted May 10, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  5. @Amg I personally use the Gemstone 16x Texture Pack.
    And actually, do you mind giving some of the Texture Packs download links real quick? You got my curiosity x)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  6. I use many texture packs on Java, but whenever I play Bedrock I much prefer playing without any texture packs. I'm not sure why but I really like the look of the standard MC textures for Bedrock, and considering I don't play it much compared to Java, I haven't needed to get a pack. However looking Amg's post, I'm considering trying a texture pack for Bedrock - I might do that soon!

Posted May 12, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  7. Hello!

Honestly, I barely play Bedrock. Truthfully, I have no idea how I would even get a resource pack for it. I am pretty much only a Java player, who has only played Bedrock on a few occasions. Maybe I should start playing it more, maybe I will eventually figure out how to get a resource pack, hahaha.

Posted May 13, 2021
  8. There's a server for mcpe texture packs, I've got alot of my packs from there. Texture packs are a must, who plays there game without a texture pack, it looks so dull, I favor pot pvp packs. For java edition I have around 100 texture packs and for bedrock maybe 20. Unfortunately I cannot send links here, I was planning to send you the discord invite for the MCPE texture pack server.

Posted May 17, 2021
  9. @UnspecifiedUnit Alright thank you for your response! :)
    I would be glad to join the Discord

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2021
  10. Yeah I sent you the invite link on discord

Posted May 18, 2021