• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you use uncommon skins?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SilentLattice31, Jan 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Do you use a skin that isn't so common (e-girls, Steves and Alexs [including variants], derp skins, youtubers, etc.)?

If so, post a screenshot of your skin (either in-game or the .png itself).

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  2. Yes, I make my own skins using a design program called skindex. The one on my profile is a Thor skin I made. Sorry I have no examples to show, I am on an alternate device.

Posted Jan 26, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Yep! I always make my own skins. I've always been a huge fan of being able to customize things to my own liking. You can check out some of the ones I've made by searching my name on NameMC.

Speaking of making skins... I've had my current one for a while now. I normally lightly base my character off of how I look in real life, and I've changed my style quite a bit since then. I think it's time for a skin update! Thanks for the reminder! x)

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  4. I definitely am not original with my skins. My current skin is something I got off of NameMc a little while ago, and I’ve seen it used by multiple people. My previous main skin was a creeper king, which isn’t really that original either.

Maybe in the future I’ll get my own unique skin, or make one on my own. Although I don’t have anything to post, I look forward to seeing some of the unique skins people have!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. Yeah look at my skin

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  6. Yes! I know my skin looks normal (boy) but I actually customized it to look how I wanted it to. I usually go beyond far when customizing my skin because it is something you’re remembered by, but I haven’t gotten much time to do so. Definitely can say I’ve had some pretty interesting designs!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  7. My skin is the pfp

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  8. Made that new skin as I said in my last comment haha. Check it out here: https://namemc.com/profile/AttemptOne.2

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    SilentLattice31 and xGetRektedx like this.
  9. Wow, that’s amazing. You’re really good at making skins!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  10. I wouldn't say my normal skin is the most unique, but it is pretty snazzy. At the moment, I'm using an emoji skin made by the lovely @nolawn, but my normal skin's base was made by @Intoxicating, so I just use variant and change the outfit when I'm bored of the current one.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Intoxicating and nolawn like this.
  11. D'aww. Thanks. I really appreciate it. x)

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    SilentLattice31 and xGetRektedx like this.
  12. I'm definitely a skin stealer :eyes:
    You'll notice my skin history has the same face and generally the same hair. I'm not sure where it originally came from but I like the colors and the style of the hair. So I just pick an outfit from NameMC usually and edit my head/hair on top. Definitely not original no, but I'm not talented enough to create something from scratch that really suits my style.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Degagelemming95 like this.
  13. My skin usually ranges from very unique to very basic. I generally keep the same face on my skins but tend to change it quite a bit. My original skin was my profile picture with my crown and white hoodie but I recently changed it to a bee suit with an LFC kit over the top to match with @Acaulis | nauseated_face @Zipppo and @Goudge ✦ and I think it's pretty cool in its current state so I may not change it back for a while. But apart from when I randomly change it I generally have the same skin!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  14. I just use a tooth monster skin I found online. I might edit it but it couldn't be called "common".

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  15. I just get a skin off of NameMc, I'm not to good at customizing my own skins and when I do it takes me quite a long time to.

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  16. I've always wanted to be good at creating skins for myself, but I just never have. The part that usually gets me is the shading. So, I usually just use skins that I've found pre-made. The current one that I have is kind of a derpy-ish cow, but more of a surprised look. There's an emoji that resembles it (if you know what I'm talking about, you a real one). I chose to make my skin a cow because cows are my favorite animal. And they're one of my favorite Minecraft mobs. I'd love to have a custom made skin with the same sort of look, but that would require creativity on my end and when it comes to making skins, (like I said) I'm not the best, haha! If you want to take a look at my skin, feel free to click on my profile! :)

Posted Jan 30, 2020