• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do your guys remember Castle Siege?

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Polarrrrr, Sep 11, 2019.

?

Did you like Castle Siege?

1. Yes.

28 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Yeah. I have been banned from -snip- and I keep remembering how fun this game was in MIneplex. Since it is gone, is there possibly any server that has a similar game to Castle Siege? It was super fun.

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  2. Yeah Castle Siege was fun, I always played as the mobs since I hated dying and respawning as a dog

Posted Sep 25, 2019
    GothicGamer2012 and Starx280 like this.
  3. Castle siege was most definitely one of my favorite game modes. I loved playing defense the most. As @Polarrrrr did mention I guess the most similar game mode to castle siege right now is the area 51 raid. It's a little laggy but it's basically castle siege + MineStrike.

Posted Sep 25, 2019
    Starx280 and CoolCreeperMC like this.
  4. Honestly, I would hope the game would be revived. Castle siege was one of the few unique games only found on Mineplex in my opinion. It's sad to see no one plays it but I still see it on the occasional MPS.

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    Starx280 and GothicGamer2012 like this.
  5. It definitely brings back a lot of memories whenever someone speaks about or mentions Castle Siege. It was probably one of my favorite games, it always so intense and fun. I would love to see a return of Castle Siege to the public rather than just MPS, but I think the fact that Castle Siege needed a good bit amount of players to start was an issue. Maybe a modified version of the game requiring fewer players while keeping the same theme?

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  6. I have fond memories of Castle Siege. Having close to a hundred people in a game was definitely a unique and memorable experience, and I would love to experience nostalgia from playing it again. Even though the Area 51 Raid game had some resemblance to Castle Siege, there was a certain vibe and element about CS that set it apart. I understand the game was removed due to lobbies hardly filling in, but I would personally like to see it brought back despite the extremely low chance it will. I'm sure many other fans of Castle Siege would agree with me as well, but for now, I think MPSs are the closest we are going to get to re-experiencing the classic game.

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  7. I remember, when I was playing castle siege and found an easter egg which gave me omega chest. It happened... 3 years ago? I don't know... But it was still fun, I'd like to see it back

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  8. Hey!
    Castle siege used to be my favorite game! yesterday when playing with a game with a friend he was checking my stats and said "what's castle siege?" and it made me kind of sad. Fortunately, it is still playable in MPS and it still makes me happy looking through old screenshots of it. It's a great game! too bad it's not being brought back anytime soo.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  9. Castle siege was fun but it was also extremely laggy in terms of fps for me because of the high concentration of players in a lobby. I was still gaming on my laptop at the time and I can't see it becoming a viable game mode for casual gamers who can't afford to shed $2000 on a gaming pc.

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  10. i remember when this game came out and i tried it. it was pretty fun, laggy but fun nonetheless.

when i came back i was sad to see it gone :(

Posted Dec 3, 2019
  11. Nope. But I do remember the memes version of it: a r e a 5 1 r a i d

Posted Dec 3, 2019