• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5087 Players Online
  • 5087 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Does anyone actually know what the owners are doing?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by EpicEnderDragon1, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Owners may do more work in the background stages of the server, while they don't interact publicly with the community, they still may very well work a lot out of view from the public eye. I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with that either, as long as they continue to work. I do agree with some stances stated above here though, I would personally like to see more interaction and communication from executive members for a level of transparency between them and community members.

I'm not really familiar with how other businesses out there may operate but I would think other business Owners may not necessarily communicate with their customers much either. Managerial duties are left up to different members/employees in managerial roles and communication is similar to management in that regard; other members of an executive team may be responsible for maintaining communication and interaction with customers; that may be the case here in terms of why the Owners don't interact with the community much.

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  2. Agreed

they left this server to die, they don't give any social or community involvement and don't make a social presence. Unfortunately, I asked this question, but I don't know who founded them, where they are, names, occupation, business contacts, and other business information.

Posted Apr 28, 2021