• 1305 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9743 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Does Anyone Know When Factions Resets?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Credit, Jun 21, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering because my friends and I were going to play but it's a bit out dated

Posted Jun 21, 2019
  2. As far as I know there are currently no plans to reset factions.

Posted Jun 21, 2019
  3. is this for bedrock, because if it is, i would love to have it reset as i can't find a single plot to claim to be honest

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  4. Maybe try and join a clan that only has a couple people, or start claiming land in survival and build, no pvp now but it has been mention people want it so maybe it will be considered at some time.

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  5. Greetings and salutations!

As of currently, there are no known plans to reset the game 'Factions'. In true honesty, I have to agree with you, Factions should have another reset so new players can actually enjoy the game once again. As of currently, there are no other Minecraft Bedrock Edition Servers that offer the game 'Factions' to its players, leaving a server like Mineplex unique. Which means that Mineplex can gather more player traffic.
    As @ImFirewalker has stated, you can try and join a faction that does have land and continue on from there. But if you don't want to do that, I 100% understand. Since I've answered your thread, it will be locked to avoid users breaking the Forum Rules. If you have any questions/concerns feel free to direct message me and I will be more than happy to assist you!

<Thread Locked - Thread Answered>

-
    Have a lovely day!

Posted Jun 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.