• 349 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6258 Players Online
  • 5909 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Does infestor affect the block they infest in?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by a0_Oe, Feb 5, 2019.

1. When I infested in a cactus pot the other day the cactus appeared to disappear, whilst the pot remained. Thus I was wondering if, when I infest in a pot or cauldron with either water or some form of plant, does the block revert back to either being a normal cauldron block or regular pot?

Posted Feb 5, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 5, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  2. When you infest a block, you become that. You don't just go into it like silverfish in stone, otherwise you can't move.

Players with good memory would be able to memorize where certain things are on maps so changing what they look like will make you an easy target. That block you used to change your form stays the same.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Feb 5, 2019
  3. As far as I know, infesting a pot will remove the plant (this actually makes some otherwise good infestor spots bad) but cauldrons and anvils don't get changed when you infest them.

Posted Feb 6, 2019
    a0_Oe likes this.
  4. Well that sucks :/. Thanks for confirming though, its much appreciated.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2019
  5. Although it's about a 50/50 that a pot will have a plant in it, so now It's more fair, you never know.

Posted Feb 23, 2019