• 875 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4933 Players Online
  • 4058 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dom's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yung Dom, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Aye It's Dominick here, I've been playing Mineplex for many years, but I recently decided to make a new forum account since my last one has been lost and there's no way I could've taken that one back.

Anyway, let's get into the introduction haha!

Name: Dominick
    Hobbies: Basketball
    More Infos: Aye I'm a lightskin guy, I'm always busy w my girlfriend and I always wanna make more friends!

If u would like to make friends I'm always available on discord (or at least i try to be available) woo dom#5938

ay look, im talkin to you who is watchin this thread right now, have a good day!

Posted Nov 9, 2020
  2. Hey Dom!
    My IGN is iPod5, but you can call me Dylan! I think it's really cool that you've been playing Mineplex for a few years, as I have the same exact experience as you, in that sense! A little bit about me is that I've been acting since I was younger (I actually went to LA back in 2019 for a premiere haha), and I really love meeting and talking to new people!

What are some of your favorite games on MP? Personally, I love playing Skywars and Survival Games!

Hope to see you around soon :)

Posted Nov 9, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  3. Hey Dom!

It was very nice to read more about you in your introduction. My name is Amg, but you can call me Jake/J. Like yourself, I have been playing Mineplex for so many years and I actually started playing back in 2014! I would like to also welcome you back to the forums, it is one of my favorite places on Mineplex because of how much I get to interact with other players within the community. A fun fact about my travels is that I have actually only been to Cali. once, and that was back in 2011 when I took a family vacation! Unfortunately I did not get to explore Cali., just the airport we landed in. I would most definitely love to travel back out to possibly visit and explore LA. I also like to play basketball, and it is one of the sports I have played over my many years of participating in sports. Thank you for introducing yourself, and If you see me around sometime don't hesitate to say hey!

Posted Nov 9, 2020
  4. Hiya, reading your introduction was very nice. You can probably guess my name from my IGN. I'm also from England and I just turned 18 a little over a month ago. I've been to the US before but sadly not to California, although if I get the chance in the future I'd love to go. On the server I'll either play champions or do staff/subteam work. I hope I can see you around more!

Posted Nov 10, 2020
  5. Hi Dom! Nice introduction Im from washington and I've been to california it was an awesome state! but to expensive D:

Posted Nov 10, 2020
  6. Hola

You seem really nice from reading this actually! Our timezones are uh very different if you're living in California (I think it's like an 8 hour difference) but I'd be down for possibly becoming friends? :D I've not seen you around before so it's great that you've done this introduction. I love getting to know members of the community more as it's not something that I get much of a chance to do these days.

Just some stuff about meeeee - I'm neo, I'm 16 and I'm from the UK. I like making friends and I like watching Netflix with my cat... So they kind of contradict each other I guess. But hey anyway I've been a Staff member now for like 1.75 years ish and I love it. I've been on the Recruitment team before and I loved that too. I look forward to the future because I pretty much have my whole life planned out other than where I'm going to live when I'm older lmao.

But anyway welcome back to the forums enjoy your stay

Posted Nov 10, 2020
  7. Hey Dom, You seem like a really interesting person. I'd love to be friends but I too have a large time zone difference to you. It was really fun reading about you. I look forward to meeting you In-game.

Anyways, here's a little about me.
    I'm Chris, I'm 14 years old and I'm currently living in Sweden but I was born in the UK. I love playing games such as Nano Games, Cake Wars and SG. I also enjoy listening to music (film music in particular). I also love playing a variety of different instruments. Additionally, I love watching films on netflix with my siblings. Some of my favorites are Rampage, All the monty python films and Both Frozen 1 and 2.

I hope you have a great time here and I look forward to speaking with you again!

Posted Nov 10, 2020