• 646 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2730 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Donator features

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by MineTribes, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like to start of by stating, I love the new site, Xenforo is definitely a step forward, in my opinion, great job Wanderer, and the other Developers who have worked on the site.

So, about my idea, my idea is adding more forum features for donators, things like a 'donator lounge', or maybe an option for donators to change theme color, or change their forum username. These are just some ideas, I know the priority is on other things at this moment.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  2. Depends where you would want "donator lounge" added, like do you mean to be it's own separate section like on Enjin? Because if so, that's not coming back.

There is an option to change usernames, but I'm not sure if it's available to the community. @Wanderer ?

And what do you mean by "themes"? Do you mean background color?

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  3. Yes, I mean background color, but these were just some examples.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2018
  4. Background colors might get really messy tbh and should stay to PPC and Admin+ only (basically how it is now and was/is on Enjin)
    --- Post updated ---
    I know the idea was denied before on Enjin because it would be messy

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    MineTribes likes this.
  5. Don't think this is something we want to consider in the near future until we're far post-public beta. Glad you like the site though! :D

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    MineTribes likes this.
  6. Aight, I understand. x)
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay, no problem, thanks for responding. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2018
  7. Even if this is something that would have to wait until much later on, I would support giving premium players additional features. Not their own forum section, since that's kind of useless (and wasn't brought over to Xenforo anyway), but perks like bigger signatures, or custom forum themes (that only they see) would be quite the treat.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  8. We arn't going to create a new forum for them (you saw how dead it was on Enjin), but having new website features isn't out of the question. For example, only Eternals can create new Groups.

https://xen.mineplex.com/groups/

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.