• 451 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4895 Players Online
  • 4444 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Don't Eat the Turtle

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Heyaaa it's That Time of the Week™ again o/

This week was actually placed by @CraftyWhit who was like "what if I pay you?" and I was like "This was an option?"

nah but in all seriousness this took a few days because I legit forgot about it for a whole day- but then I finished it up and I'm really happy with how it turned out :D
    And she didn't even eat the turtle :>

Anyway enjoy o/

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 4, 2022
  2. Boop the turtle!

Posted Jul 5, 2022
  3. Wow! That’s super impressive and it shows you’re incredibly talented. I wish I could do stuff like that. This one was especially cool for me since turtles are one of my favorite animals. Awesome job again and I can’t wait to see the future ones!

Posted Jul 5, 2022
  4. Wow! Nice work man! This is my favourite :D

Posted Jul 5, 2022
  5. What if I ate the turtle? I'm not gonna but the what-ifs

Posted Jul 6, 2022
  6. OH NO, NOT THE CUTE TURTLE!!! Hey Arrow! This is another amazing piece coming from you, and I'm sure Crafty will enjoy it as much as I did. I really love the cute background and the amount of detail you put into this. Crafty's character is super cute and so is the turtle! I know I have told you millions of times, but you are really talented and I always love seeing your new work. As always, looking forward to the next! Keep up the amazing work friendddd! <3

Posted Jul 6, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  7. I wouldn't eat a turtle, but when I was really young and the turtle lady came by our little town festivals I used to stack her animals.

Posted Jul 8, 2022
  8. Boop!

Thank you so much :D Turtles are so adorable and I had a lot of fun drawing this one haha

I'm glad!

It would probably be really crunchy- And then Crafty would be sad :(

Amgggg thank you so much! You continue to be incredibly sweet and very encouraging on my art posts and I love seeing that you've commented in my notifications. I'm glad you liked it \o/

Turtle Tower!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2022
    Harrry and BlazeFire like this.
  9. And lizard, whatever I could get my five-year-old hands on.

Posted Jul 9, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  10. Tis a very good turtle

Posted Jul 9, 2022
  11. Turtle Soup Tastes good for anyone who came across this random comment.

Posted Jul 10, 2022
  12. turtle tasted great, thanks arrow

Posted Jul 11, 2022