• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5120 Players Online
  • 5120 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Dragons new kit

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Pogchamp 300000, Mar 22, 2021.

?

What are your thoughts on the new kit

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No armor but you get a potion of slow falling and a leap from coward please share your thoughts :)

Posted Mar 22, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  2. I personally think it could be awesome, but it would also kind of kill the purpose of the Coward kit. If it gets its leap, then I cant se why you should play Coward. If it got a less power full leap, then I could see it work. But in the end it is up to the mods and devs.

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  3. It's basically the coward kit but you sacrifice the armor for a potion of slow falling

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 22, 2021
  4. Also maybe around 2,000 gems

OP OP
  5. Feather-kit name

OP OP
  6. Personally, I'm neutral on this idea. I don't see much of a point in it as Cakemaster said. Seems to me that this would replace the Coward kit, or if not render it useless. Instead of this, maybe having a kit that has those effects applied but doesn't have the leaping ability would be better. Generally, I don't see much of a need in replacing the current kits we have anyways, as they're all pretty balanced and straightforward to use. Because of these reasons I explained, I'll be giving this a +0.

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  7. A less powerful leap, yes

OP OP
  8. Hi! I will be marking this thread as "Not Planned". There are a couple things flawed in the idea that I will be going over below:
    • Our kits on the server typically have upsides and downsides. For example, marksman has an upside in that they can shoot dragons away, but the downside is that you don't get a leap. This new kit would literally have no downsides and just have upsides. It would just be a way more powerful coward and would overrun the new meta.
    • - Armor doesn't actually reduce fall damage when it's unenchanted. It's just to tell the difference between which kit is which.
    • The kit would be way too overpowered. If you could have slow fall, both fall damage would be eliminated, and you'd have way more time to float around and wouldn't have a chance of dying to the void.
    Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely day.
    Not Planned>>Denied by Game Insights

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    WinteryOsprey38 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.