• 2104 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4683 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Dragons Update for Bedrock

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by OnceSpoken, Jan 20, 2020.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. yes

83.3%
  2. no

16.7%
  1. This thread is not urgent.

Today, while I was playing Dragons, I noticed something. I clicked on the Archer Kit, and it said that there is a maximum of three arrows in your inventory.
    [​IMG]

But, I shot a lot of arrows at the Dragon that missed. So, I went to go to that area because it had a lot of land, and I could pick my arrows up. This caused me to exceed the maximum amount of arrows.
    [​IMG]

So, my suggestion is that once arrows hit a target, they disappear. So, once they hit the ground, they are gone. This will keep players from exceeding the maximum amount of three arrows.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  2. Edit: The images aren’t showing up, but they were showing how the NPC said three arrows, and I exceeded that number.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2020
  3. Hey!

Great suggestion! I think this would definitely improve the gameplay of Dragons and would definitely prevent players from exceeding the maximum amount of arrows. However, this may be more of a bug than an idea so I would recommend submitting a bug report here just to make sure. Nevertheless, I think it's definitely a beneficial idea and I hope we can see it implemented!

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  4. add afk timer too

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  5. I was originally considering making a bug report, but instead I realized that arrows landing on the ground and picking them up is apart of actual Minecraft. So, I’m pretty sure it isn’t a bug. I feel like there might possibly be a way to make a plug-in that does this.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2020
  6. I agree with this idea. I think in addition to bug fixes, there could also be new maps / kits to increase the interest for the game.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  7. Totally, new maps would be fantastic!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2020
  8. Hey! I love this idea, I don’t play dragons often, but I can see this being a problem with players who cheat through the game. I honestly didn’t know this was an issue, as I usually use the Coward Kit, and don’t pay much attention to other players. Ultimately, it would benefit everyone to have the arrows disappear after a certain time. Thanks for making this suggestion!

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    OnceSpoken and LT Tombstone 77 like this.