• 146 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1484 Players Online
  • 1338 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dragons

Discussion in 'Classics' started by SmartGamer123, Feb 22, 2021.

?

Which strat do you use?

1. high

2. low

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. first of all, why is there only 7 posts so far?
    Second, which is better?

high from the ground, but if a dragon knocks you off you take lots of fall damage...
    or low to the ground where you can get knocked into the void (more) easily.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  2. There are 7 posts because the Classics category is newer than the other ones(in I think may or june there was a big update, including a new city lobby and Dragons, Turf Wars, and Micro Battles, grouped into a Classics category along with buggy games removed like SG and Skyfall, unpopular games(unfortunately; I liked mixed arcade), etc). Also there generally isn't there much discussion about these games so that explains your first sentence.

For Dragons, I don't think staying in one spot is good, although higher spots are generally better for view but lower spots are good for dodging. Being vigilant and aware of your surroundings while moving around to avoid dragons is a good move, which is what I do.

Posted Feb 22, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 22, 2021
  3. I use low ground because I get enough space to move around and it's easier to dodge the dragons.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.