• 918 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6797 Players Online
  • 5879 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

draw my thing hackers

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by badgamer119, Jan 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draw my thing gamemode has many hackers every game I see a guy with rank legend or ultra or immortal or anything Yellow next to their name and there Hacking!
    mineplex Moderators please FIX this problem! They are getting wins and even on Leaderboards UNFAIRLY!!!!!/

either they use Methods like teaming or even hacking they guess the word Two seconds after the round start. I start to think They teaming with everyone except [email protected]!! but they even guess MINE. clearly HAcks some people that I have seen like -snip- and -snip- and -snip- and -snip- need to be BANNED! :point_up:
    please Read and mineplex Moderators this is a big problem the gamemode unplayable!!!

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    jis, Dad, Paladise and 3 others like this.
  2. #PREACH BADGAMER119

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    jis, badgamer119 and wwlt like this.
  3. If you have evidence of a hacker, you are free to report them at mineplex.com/reports with evidence. Make sure you read the reporting guide before you do.

It is unfortunate but teaming is definitely a problem - the best way to tackle this is to join the StaffRequest community with /com join StaffRequest and then report the teamers with their IGNs by using /com chat StaffRequest and then !<message>. It might be difficult to gather good evidence for reports for teaming so this is why StaffRequest is your best bet.

However seeing as players guess your words too, you have to understand that some players are simply very, very good in Draw My Thing. They can have the word list memorised, and through seeing how many letters the word has they might just start guessing words and getting it correct. There are many veterans in the game that have been playing it for years that can confirm this. There's not really a way to solve this other than getting new players to join the game until lobbies are filled with all skill levels.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    Glamourized, yvuggu and Amg like this.
  4. Hey there Badgamer119!

This is not the proper place to report players. If you encounter a hacker/any rule breaker in-game, you're more than welcome to gather evidence and report them here. If you're new to submitting reports, I highly suggest reading over The Official Reporting Guide, which can be found here. The guide goes over everything you need to know to correctly and efficiently submit Reports on the forums. Some alternative ways to report players in-game are:
    • /Report - This is an in-game command that you can use to report players for Chat, Gameplay and Hacking offenses. All /reports are evaluated by Moderator+.
    • Switching between lobbies 1-5 - You may switch between lobbies 1-5 to check to see if there is any online staff member moderating the lobbies. If there is a Staff Member in your lobby, you may use /a to report the player(s). /a is a command to directly message a Staff Member who is in your lobby.
    • Staff Request - You may use the Community Staff Request to request Moderation. If you're not already in Staff Request, you may /com Request StaffRequest. Keep in mind that it is not mandatory for Staff to reply, and your request has the possibility to be taken if a Staff Member is not busy.
    I will be locking the thread, as the thread has been addressed. Should you have any further questions and/or concerns, you're more than welcome to reach out to me!

-Thread Locked; Thread Addressed-

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.