• 1431 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7353 Players Online
  • 5922 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Drawing Profile Pictures

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Viral, Jan 3, 2020.

1. I am honestly surprised to see someone with your amount of skill doing these for free. You've really got potential if you've just started making these pfp's.

Hopefully you'll be able to do mine as well :)

IGN - Thenorn
    Details:
    Background - Light green
    Item - A Draw My Thing paintbrush (just hop into a game and wait until it's your turn to draw to see how it looks like, but it can just be an ordinary one too)

Thanks in advance!

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  2. Hey!
    These are amazing! I absolutely love your style, it's super cute! I'd love to request a profile picture as well!

IGN: BaconAnEggs
    Background: Light blue/light purple
    Holding: Iron Sword

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  3. These are actually very cute profile pictures - I wouldn’t call you amateur! It’s so generous of you to do this considering how many people have entered already.

IGN: Li1a
    Background: A color like my banner but maybe a bit paler
    Holding: A diamond sword

Thank you so much for doing these! It’s honestly super kind of you considering art of this quality usually costs money!

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  4. Hey everyone - thanks for the replies! I'll hopefully get most of them done today and tomorrow. Thank you so much for all the compliments. xo

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2020
  5. Posted Jan 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 3, 2020
  6. Hey thank you! Here's your character. I apologize in advance for the glasses as they were my first time working on them. But hey, that's what practice is for! Thank you again :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN, Shqdyy and Hxmza like this.
  7. Hey!

They look amazing and I would definitely be interested at some point in the future if they are still available, please let me know if they are. Thank you for making these!

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  8. Wow! Your art is insane! It'd be great if you can make me one. I see that you have tons of requests already, so if you feel backed up or stressed about it, no biggie. Thanks!

IGN:Specy
    Background Color: Light Purple
    Holding: Nothing

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    stinkiy likes this.
  9. Hello! First off, I'd like to say beautiful artwork and that you're very talented. Keep up the amazing work!

IGN: Jaborrie
    Background Color: White and grey
    Position: Holding the camera like your second link

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  10. Your art is really stunning! I'd love to have a profile picture made because I've been looking for one for some time now. Feel free to take as long as you need to complete mine—it looks like you've got plenty of requests already.

IGN: Valenia (I'd prefer if you used this skin, https://namemc.com/skin/4d9e8a61a064f139, as reference)
    Background: You can choose. I'm really open to anything that won't clash.
    Pose: Something simple, like the first example you provided.

I really appreciate you doing these. Thank you! :)

Posted Jan 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 5, 2020
  11. Wow- your art is awesome! I've been looking for a profile picture switch as well :)

IGN: ScarletBlood37
    Background: I'm fine with any color besides orange and pink... either blue or green gradients would be great but of course, if it clashes then any other color would be alright with me.
    Holding: an Ace poker card

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  12. Oh my gosh
    Your artwork is AMAZING. I love your style and the way to have everything set up. You really need to teach me your magic art skills.
    IGN: BasicT
    Background color: Blue
    Pose: Surprise me :D
    I'd like you to please use this skin <3
    Thank you very much you are my inspiration :)

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  13. hiya! thank you sooo much for doing this. you are a really great person, doing this for free :)

ign: arrgghhwwaa
    background color: light purple, dark green or whatever you think is appropriate for this drawing.
    pose: sitting on a chair with peace signs up.
    additional notes: i am a girl, and I wear a hijab. if you could draw a hijab on me, that you would be great! :D

thank you so much! :3

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  14. My Ingame MedicSoldier

Background :

Please make my skin masculine and not girly like and consider 2 wither skeletons in the background (SSM)
    for the color I let you choose so it fits my skin and the skeletons

If you are able to do this maybe you will earn my respect if it looks really masculine and good

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  15. Here you go - love the whole red theme you got going :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN, Hxmza and BasicT like this.

16. Here you go, I love the aesthetic of your char :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN and BasicT like this.
  17. What about me? I requested an artwork of my character. My character is my skin.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  18. Wow, these are very beautiful profile pictures, I really like them :).
    IGN: M3k_
    Background Colour: Purple/Black
    Holding: Enchanted golden apple

Thank you so much for doing this ! Have a nice day :D!

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  19. Can i please have one my user is cptzapbrannigan and you chose what backround you think fits here is link -unapproved link- hope you enjoy doing this one thanks
    backround your chose
    holding enchanted diamond sword any way

Posted Jan 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 3, 2020
  20. Hey, could you do one of me?
    IGN: xGetRekted
    Background: Lime green and gray
    Pose: Shooting a bow
    Thanks for doing this!

Posted Jan 3, 2020